Chapter 10

I GOT BITTEN BY SOME MEAN ANTS TODAY, BUT I THINK I ACED MY FRENCH TEST SO I GUESS IT ALL EVENS OUT! THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF MIND BLOWING IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF... HEH ENJOI!

XX JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 10

Jasmine’s P.O.V

I felt numb. Images of home flooded my memory, but I couldn’t think of anyway to go against Simon. It was impossible not go back to the new yet comforting home on King Street. I accepted defeat, this was it, I had one day of happiness. In all truth though it was worth it, every second with Harry and Louis felt warm and cozy.

“I have a crazy idea..” Simon said after the many minutes of silence that had passed.

I looked up from my view of my shoes on the floor. Crazy idea? Honestly, if this idea had anything to do with me staying, I would do whatever it was.

“No, no, it’s too crazy. They will never go for it. Never mind.”

Are you shitting me?

“No please, I wanna hear what it is.” I requested.

“Suit yourself, I was thinking first that you could pose as one of their cousins, but their fans are too smart for that. They would look up family trees and see that you didn’t fit. However, if you were to be one of their girlfriends then it could work.”

“....come again? Aren’t Harry and Louis, you know, together?” I asked.

“Well yes, but only in private, they aren’t allowed to publicly display affection.”

“Wait. How did you know that?” Simon questioned me.

“Lucky guess?”

“Very well, but you guessed right,” Simon sighed, “ But the boys won’t go for it.”

“I’ll do it if they are okay with it, I mean as long as it’s fake.” I answered.

“Well, I guess I can call them up and see what they think.”

The thought of be fake dating one of them didn’t really sound so appealing, but if it’s what it takes to keep my distance from home I would do it.

The speaker phone began to ring as Simon called the house to talk to the boys about this idea.

What if they don’t go for it?

I couldn’t afford to think that way.

Please, please! Agree!