Chapter 32 (Weird Nandu)

Inline comments please....

Car was running on the road. Everyone was quite inside the car. None was talking. Nandini was sitting on her sit aimlessly staring outside of the window. Abhi and others were very anxious about Nandini's health. She was not crying. It's looking like she caged herself inside. She didn't want to show her pain to others.

Navya:- Nandini do you want some water?

But Nandini didn't gave any response. All were looking at each other helplessly. Abhi dropped everyone at their home. All of them tried to talk to her before leaving but she gave any response. Abhi stopped the car in front of Nandini's house. Nandini got down from the car.

Abhi:- Nandini.

Nandini stopped on her track and turned towards Abhi. Abhi with little step came near Nandini. Abhi kept his hand on her head.

Abhi:- Take care of yourself.

Nandini nodded her head. Nandini about to turn. But Abhi called her again.

Abhi:- Nandini, whatever happened today don't take it on heart. I am sure Manik didn't said those things to hurt your feelings. He must have some reason behind it. Please don't misunderstood him. He really cares for you.

Nandini gave Abhi a weak smile.

Nandini:- I am not misunderstanding him Abhi. Today whatever happened there must be a reason. May be its for my own good. I was blindly in love with Manik. But now I wanna see light. Its time to see beyond him.

Nandini turned around and left from there inside. Abhi was helplessly standing there.

Abhi:- Your better have a good reason for breaking this pure soul. Otherwise you will see my worst side Manik. Whatever I saw in your eyes for Nandini it can't be lie.

Abhi also left from there. He needed to return back to village. He needed some answers from Manik. Nandini entered her house. Nandini's mom Sanno was in leaving room.

Sanno:- Nandu tu ageyi? Hogai teri vacation khatam? ( Nandu you here? Is your vacation finished?)

Nandini:- Yes mom.

Nandini without wasting any moment left from there to her room. Nandini's mom was little confuse.

Sanno:- Kya huya meri khilti padi ko? Shayed thak gayi hogi. ( What happen to my bubble girl? May be she is tried.)

Nandini went to her room and locked the door. She sat in front of the mirror. She looked at her in the mirror. Tears started rolling from her beautiful eyes.

Nandini:- Why you didn't that Manik?

Nandini wiped her tears and smile looking at herself in mirror for the last time. Then she got up and went to washroom.

Mukti fresh up and came out of the washroom. She went in front of mirror and started drying her hair. Suddenly her phone started ringing. She switched off the drier and picked up the phone.

Mukti:- Hello.

Alia:- Mukti it's me Alia. Navya is also in conference call.

Mukti:- I know why you guys called. I was about to call you guys.

Alia:- Shouldn't we now be with her?

Navya:- Should we go to her home?

Mukti:- I was thinking the same. I am getting ready. You should too. I will see you guys in 20 minutes.

Mukti was about to hang up. But suddenly someone banged in her room. Mukti looked at the person totally shocked.

Mukti:- Nandini!!