Chapter 36 (Worried Manik)

Inline comments please....

Sid:- Hello brother.

Sidharth had a evil smile and Manik had a blank face. Manik was shocked to speak anything. Sidharth came little far from Manik's mom. Manik's his shocked face soon turned angry.

Manik:- What are you doing there?

Sid:- Come on brother no hi hello direct this question? I am hurt.

Manik rolled his eyes.

Manik:- Stop all your drama. Tell me why are you there?

Sidharth smirked.

Sid:- What do I do brother? I was missing you so much. So I can't help myself to come here.

Manik:- You never go anywhere without any intention. Don't tell me all this bullshit. You are really good with words.

Sid:- You know me so well brother.

Manik was impatient.

Manik:- Tell me why are you here?

Sid:- Brother brother cool down man. You are reacting like by coming here I committed a big sin.

Manik rolled his eyes.

Manik:- Cut the crap Sidharth. I don't have time for you useless talk.

Sid:- Come on brother. I am not that bad. Are you sacred of me now?

Manik:- Sacred? That from you? It was a good joke. Manik Malhotra afraid of none.

Sid:- I am not talking about that type of afraid. I am talking about like if you have something precious and may be I will take it this time.

Manik kept quiet. Sidharth raised his eyebrows. He had a playfully smile on his lips.

Sid:- What? Why are you stopped talking?

Sidharth playful smile turned into a evil smile.

Sid:- Don't tell me you have something precious.

Manik tried to clam himself. Because he knew Sidharth was trying to push him to his trap.

Manik:- If I have why don't you find it.

Sid:- Challenging me? You know I love challenges and about your precious things may be I found it already.

Manik laughed.

Manik:- Oh really! Congratulation then. Have fun.

Manik hung up the phone. Sidharth was little bit surprised.

Sid:- Wow!! What a bland reaction! I didn't expect this. Was all the information wrong?

After hung up the phone. Manik threw his phone. Manik was hell angry. Abhi was little bit surprised seeing Manik's reaction. Abhi came near Manik.

Abhi:- What happened Manik?

Manik took a deep breath.

Manik:- Sidharth is in India.

Abhi was shocked.

Abhi:- Why? Why he is here?

Manik run his fingers in his hair.

Manik:- No idea. He is a bad news. I don't know what mess he will create for us this time.

Abhi:- Think positive Manik. I think we need to go back.

Manik:- We can't Abhi. Still we have lot of work here. We need to finish this as soon as possible.

Manik was bitting his lips.