Chapter 25 (Guilty Alia)

Inline comments please....

Alia:- Me and Dhruv is in relationship from past 2 years.

Navya and Mukti was shocked.

Navya and Mukti (shout) :- You what??

Their eyes were wide open. Alia look down in guilty. She was sobbing.

Alia:- I'm really sorry.

Navya and Mukti came out of the shock. Navya went to Alia and side hug her. Mukti looks angry.

Mukti :- From 2 years you are hiding this from us. How could you Alia!! Tu ek bar bhi humse share karne ki zaarurat nahi samji. (You did not feel the need to share with us even once)

Alia started crying more. Navya was rubbing her arm to cool her down.

Navya :- Mukti clam down.

Mukti looked at Navya like she will eat her alive.

Mukti :- What clam down Navya. After listening this big thing our so called best friend blast on us. How can you behave normal?!

Navya :- Because I believe she definitely had some serious excuse behind not sharing with us.

Mukti just lost her mind.

Mukti :- Fuck with her bloody reason. We are her fucking best friend. I think it clear now she didn't even think us as her best friend. That's why she clearly or should I say cleverly hide this from us.

Alia get up from her place.

Alia:- No Mukti. You are taking all thing wrong. I really want to tell you guys. But the situation was not in my favour.

Mukti :- Really Alia. You are still not going to tell us if Nandini don't caught you yesterday. You are going to still hide this from us.

Alia looked down in guilty.

Mukti :- I Just can't handle this crap anymore. I think Nandini have every right to became angry.

Mukti strom out of the room. Alia keep looking at the way Mukti went. Navya came and keep her hand on Alia's shoulder. A alone tears escape from Alia's eyes.

Alia :- I just lost my two best friend.

Navya :- They are your best friend Alia. They are just angry right now. I know they will come around. They will surely understand your point of view. You don't worry. I am with you.

Alia turn towards Navya and give her a weak smile.

Alia:- Thank you so much Navya.

Navya lightly hit her head.

Navya :- Chal friend ko thank you bolti hai.  (Now you are saying thank you to your friend)

Alia give her a smile. Navya returned it back.

Nandini was going home. She was enjoying the cool and fresh air of the village and admiring the nature. She was humming a song and walking. Suddenly she heard her name being called. Nandini stop walking. She look around but didn't find anyone.

She again started walking. She again heard her name being called. She looked behind and saw Harsad was coming running towards her. Nandini stopped. Harsad was breathing heavily. His both hand was on his keens. After sometimes later he was OK.

Harsad :- Hello Nandini jii. Mai apko kabse bula raha hu. Ap ruke hi nahi. (Hello Nandini. I was calling your name out. But you didn't stop)

Nandini gave him a sweet smile.

Nandini:- Sorry mai sun nahi payi. (sorry I didn't heard)

Harsad :- Ap kithe ja rahe ho? (Where are you going?)