Chapter 27 (Evil Arya)

Inline comments please....

Arya was walking ahead and behind him Nandini and Mukti, behind them was Cabir and Dhruv. Cabir and Dhruv was talking to themselves in a low tone.

Dhruv:- What do you think? Where Arya is taking us?

Cabir :- No idea. I am thinking about Manik.

Dhruv looked at him confusingly.

Dhruv :- What about Manik?

Cabir glanced at Dhruv.

Cabir :- What do you think? At this time of hour we bring Nandini and Mukti outside. You really think Manik will spare us when he will come to know about this. I just hope we can go back together before Manik get home. Now Dhruv also started fearing about this.

Dhruv :- Manik will kill three of us.

Cabir kept his hand around Dhruv shoulder.

Cabir :- Don't worry when Cabir is here.

Dhruv :- Tu humme bacha lega?( You will save us?)

They both stop walking.

Cabir :- Of course. Mai sara blame tum dono par dal dugga. ( Of course. I'll put all the blame on you two.)

Cabir started laughing. Dhruv removed his hand from his shoulder and smiled sarcastically.

Dhruv:- Very funny.

Dhruv started walking. Cabir was still laughing.

Cabir :- Aree sun tho.... (Oh Listen....)

Cabir run behind Dhruv. Arya stop in front of their destination.

Arya:- Ta da. Here we are.

Nandini and Mukti was confused. But Cabir and Dhruv's jaw was touching the ground. They both were shocked. They looked at each other and gulped up their saliva. They nod their head in negative.

Nandini :- Where are we Arya?

Mukti :- Even I am confused.

Arya smiled evilly.

Arya:- How will you guys know standing outside. Let's go inside and find out.

Before Nandini and Mukti could reply. Cabir and Dhruv shout.

Cabir and Dhruv :- No.

Nandini and Mukti got scared. They jumped on their place listening their shout.

Mukti :- What the hell Cabir! Why are you shouting?

Cabir :- I... I....

Arya :- J.

All looked at him confusingly.

Arya:- After I, J come. That's what I was saying.

Arya gave them a cheeky smile. Others rolled their eyes. Mukti crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Mukti :- So Cabir what were you saying?

Cabir became nervous again. He didn't want to tell them, where are they. May be this two stubborn headed women want to go in, after knowing where they are. He didn't want to take any risk.

Cabir :- I was saying I think we should go back home.

Arya:- No way. After coming this long, you want us to go back.

Cabir :- Manik and Abhi are not home Arya. I think we should go back.

Mukti :- But at least let us see inside. Just one time.