Chapter 31 (Broken Nandu)

Inline comments please....

Manik:- You are! You are going back to Mumbai.

Nandini turned back and saw Manik was standing near the entrance with cold face. Nandini was shocked. Others were quite. Manik came inside.

Manik(to kaka):- Kaka, ap in sabki saman gadi me rakya dijiye. ( Kaka, put all these things in the car.)

Kaka nodded his head and started taking bags outside.

Manik:- Abhi will drop you guys.

Manik about to left from there.

Nandini(shout):- I am not going.

Manik stopped on his track and turned around.

Manik:- I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.

Nandini:- You can't force your opinion on me.

Manik got angry.

Manik:- Really Nandini I'm forcing you? What about you? You force me to take this kind of decision. So don't waste my time.

Nandini:- Can I know what I have done that you force to take this kind of decision?

Manik chuckled.

Manik:- You still have the guts to ask this question after what happened last night?

Nandini:- If I remember I didn't do anything worng.

Manik:- Really Nandini? You went to that village bar and got drunk. Is there anything left to do?

Nandini:- So what I went there?

Manik:- Seriously Nandini. I have a reputation here. Last night because of you I about to lose it. It's not city that you will do whatever you want. Its village. Here people live a very simple and peaceful life. Here girls are not like city girls.

Nandini:- I didn't want go there. Arya took me there.

Arya's eyes went wide. He looked at Manik who was already looking at him angrily.

Nandini:- I didn't even know that place. Aryaman took us there. If you don't believe me ask others.

Cabir:- Manik...

Manik showed him his hand.

Manik:- I know who took him. Yes I agree Arya took you there. When you get to know what kind of place that this why you still went inside?

Nandini don't know what to answer.

Mukti:- Manik it was me. I insisted Nandini to go inside and drink.

Cabir:- Yes Manik. Mukti is telling truth.

Dhruv:- Yes buddy.

Manik:- Wow now you guys defending her. Very nice.

Nandini:- They are not defending me. It's the only truth. You have to believe me.

Manik:- Really Nandini? I have to believe you now. Why I have to believe you? Who are you to me?

Nandini:- I am you lover Manik. I know you love me.

Manik laughed loud.

Manik:- Sorry? I didn't get you.

Nandini:- I know Manik you love me. You just don't want to admit it. You....

Nandini said with lots of hope in her eyes. The smile on Manik's face was gone.

Manik:- Did I ever told you that I love you?

Nandini had no answer for that question. Because Manik never told her anything like that.