Chapter 20 (Romantic Nandini)

Inline comments please....

2600 words!!!

Nandini went behind Manik and untied the cloth around his eyes. Manik bink his eyes from few times then he went speechless looking at the arrangements.

Manik:- Nandini.

The tarace was decorating beautiful with lights. There place a mattress on middle. There was candals placed on floor.

(Kind of like this)

(Kind of like this)

Manik :- Wow!!!

Manik was looking around.

Manik :- Nandini!

Manik turn around but Nandini was not there. He looked down and saw Nandini was sitting on her keens holding her ears. Manik was confused.

Manik :- Nandini.

Nandini :- I'm sorry Manik. I'm sorry for everything. I know mujhe tumhari bat manni chahiye thi. I shouldn't go out with Harsad. I shouldn't insult Soha. I shouldn't call Alia here without your permission. I know sab meri galti hai. I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me Manik.

Nandini said lowing her eyes. Manik fold his hand around his chest.

Manik :- Ho geya?

Nandini look up.

Nandini :- Nahi. I know mai utpatag harkate karti hu. Par you know na I really love you.

Manik look other side.

Nandini :- I don't like that Soha near you. That's why I insult. You are mine you should remember that.

Manik roll his eyes.

Nandini :- And about Harsad thing I was just angry on you. I know he could be dangerous. I will be careful next time.

Manik rise his eyebrow.

Nandini :- OK fine I will not go with him anywhere and you were angry tho I was not getting what to do. That's why I call my friends here.

Manik just looking at Nandini.

Nandini :- Will you say something my keens hurting.

Manik:- Get up.

Nandini :- No Jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi karoge I will not get up.

Manik :- Nandini get up.

Nandini shake her head in negative.

Manik :- OK fine I forgive you. Now get up.

Nandini :- Pakka na?

Manik :- Haan baba.

Nandini get up and hug Manik.

Nandini :- Thank you Manik. I promise I will not repeat my mistake.

Manik just keep his hand around her. They broke the hug. Manik was about to left from there. But Nandini hold her hand.