Chapter 47 (Nervous Manik)

Inline comments please....

Manik:- Will you remember this?

Nandini looked at him with her big innocent eyes and nodded her head in positive with a smile. Manik leaned towards her and kissed on her lips. Their kiss wasn't rough and wild. It was soft and sweet.

Suddenly Nandini pushed Manik away roughly and vomited all over his clothes. Manik was too shocked to react. He became staute and his eyes was widen. After vomiting Nandini whipped her moth with back of her palm and gave Manik a cheeky smile.

Nandini:- Sorry.

Manik was still in shock.

Manik:- Was it that bad?

Nandini was confused.

Nandini:- Huh!

Manik took a deep breath and looked at his clothes which was ruined. Manik opened his car door and took out tissue and water bottle. He started cleaning the mess. Nandini was still dizzy. She was going to fall but Manik held her with his one hand.

Manik(Little loud):- Steady yourself Nandini.

Manik again got busy in clearing. Nandini pout and jerked his hand away. Manik was so busy in cleaning which he didn't notice. Nandini turned around and crossed her arms around her chest.

Manik:- Nandini go inside.

But Nandini was not listening to him.

Manik:- Nandini!

When Manik didn't get any response and movement from her. He looked at her and saw her back was facing him. She had a angry adorable pout. Manik was confused.

Manik:- What happened?

Nandini:- I am gussa(Angry) with you?

Manik:- But what have i done?

Nandini:- You scold me.

Manik was more confused.

Manik:- When?

Nandini turned towards him.

Nandini:- Just now. Didn't you said steady yourself Nandini?

Manik shaked his head in annoying.

Manik:- No I didn't scold you. You were going to fall and hurt yourself so that's why I said to steady yourself. It was not scolding.

Nandini tilted her head cutely.

Nandini:- Promise?

Manik:- Yes promise.

Nandini became very happy. Manik shirt was totally wet. He could not wear it anymore. So, he took of his shirt. Suddenly he heard someone whistle. He looked at Nandini and Saw her leaned on his car. She had a naughty smirk on her lips.

Nandini:- Too hot to handle.

Nandini was fanning herself with her. Manik rolled his eyes. But his ears turned dark shade of pink. He was looking down whipping his body. Nandini saw Manik's red ear.

Nandini:- Are you blushing?

Nandini bite her lips to keep her smile hidden.

Manik:- O-Of course not.

Nandini came by his side and poked his cheek with her finger.

Nandini:- So cute.

Manik held her hand.

Manik:- Don't Nandini.

That time the main door of Nandini's house opened. Manik looked at the door and saw Nandini's dad Venkatesh Murty was standing there with his wife behind. The scene in front of him was not upto his likeable you could guess by looking at his face. Nandini smiled at her dad.