Author Note

Hey Little fairies,

How are you you all?

Alhamdulilah I am fine. My mind and health condition is stable now Alhamdulilah. I want to write again and finish my all unfinished stories. May be write some new ones also who knows.

I was just cheaking if anyone was missing me or not and I got so many messages it's filled my heart with joy that still there is some loyal readers are mine who are waiting for my come back. I love you guys. I want to give you all a big hug.🤗

@Manshita2335
user87950112
userrrrr5349
ashadeep65
AbqarahAakif5
SaiAlahari
Taareyians
ParvathiSrinivasulu
dark_tua
1248836ns
anisha_7659
Tehreem00o
mariyamhiba1
heartfollower28
Nivirajendran93
user27935733
Clivisha
kookstaen
KamlaRewtie

Thank you so much guys for responding me. It boost my energy to write again.

I still remember when I started this story like 3 or 4 parts. views, votes and comments was not upto my satisfaction. So I unpublished it. Then one of my reader message me and asking about this stroy. That person request me to write it because she like it. So I thought to except her request and write it again and now this story is getting so much love and support. I am really thank full to her for requesting me.

Dear apputyagi8 thank you so much. Because of you I republished this stroy again. Behind the success of this story you have hand also. Are you still reading this story dear? Are you still there to motivate and support me.

I am thank you for all my readers. You guys really have patience to bear with me. I update so late sometimes I go vanish. But you still have hope for me. Thank you is really a small word to appreciate you guys. Your love for my story and me can't describe it in words. Thank you all for your supports and love.

I will try to stand upto your expectation and continue my writing. In sha allah update will be on eid. Hope you will showers me with your words and votes. Till then stay safe and healthy.

Love
Asha