Chapter 51 (Past)

Inline comments please....

Sidharth was going back with his bike. All the momories from past 3 years coming back to him like a video.

Flashback

Eagle was not 5 members like now it was 6 members. They were like brothers. Manik, Arya, Cabir and Dhruv lived in India. On the other hand Abhi and Sidharth lived in America. Abhi's parents are no more. He used to lived with with his grandma. But after her death both brother and sister was each other support. He had a little sister. Her name was Sanaya Thakar. She was 2 years younger than Abhi. She was Abhi's everything.

Sanaya was little bit quiet yet lovely girl. She didn't talked much with others. She was only close to Abhi and Manik. She always listen to them and obey them. On the other hand Sidharth was the flirty one like always. He always flirts with every girl. But not everyone knows that he had a huge crush on Sanaya.  Sidharth always irritate Sanaya to get her attention.

Sanaya used to call others brother. But Sidharth forbidden her to call him that. He was like "I don't want to be brother of any girl's in this world."  Years after years Sanaya turned into a beautiful girl. Sidharth became hell possessive for her. Sanaya wasn't the dumb girl that she didn't understand the hidden meaning of Sidharth behaviour.

That was the summar vacation time Manik, Cabir, Dhruv and Arya wanted to spent time with their friends together. So they flew to America. Abhi and Sidharth was excited. They went to receive them on airport. Sidharth just jumped on Manik.

Sid:- Brother I miss you so much.

Manik having difficulty carrying him. Everyone was laughing at  them.

Abhi:- Get down Sid. Otherwise we have to go to hospital rather than home.

Sidharth got down.

Manik:- Look at your weight think before jumping on others.

Sid:- What Malhotra? I am fit and fine.

Cabir:- We really can see that.

Sid:- Cabir!!

Sidharth was going to jumped on Cabir also but Abhi held his back collar.

Abhi:- That's enough. Let's go.

Everyone went home. Sanaya was really happy seeing everyone. She hugged Manik and others not much Sidharth's liking. They chatted and enjoyed each others company. Everything was going well. They were roaming around, camping, playing games. They were having best time of their life. Sanaya something join with them.

One fine morning Sanaya and Krist one of her classmate was working on their group project in living room. They were laughing and gossiping. All boys were playing pools near by. But Sidharth eyes was on them. He was not liking the closeness between them. Suddenly krist hold Sanaya's hand as a joke.

Sid:- Ouch!!!

He was tring his best not to go there and separated them. Manik saw his sour face.

Manik:- Seems like someone is drinking vinegar.

Sidharth eyes was still on them.

Sid:- Yes I am.

Manik raised his eyebrow and poke Sidharth with his stick.