Chapter 15 (Manofying Manik)

Inline comments please....

It's evening now. Nandini woke up from her beauty sleep. She came downstairs. She look around but she found none at home.

Nandini:- Where is everyone?

She went to garden area and saw kaka was giving water to plants. She went towards him.

Nandini:- Kaka sab kaha hai?

Kaka:- Woh sab tho chalegeye apne kam pe.

Nandini:- Ohk.

Nandini came to her room. She fresh up.

Nandini:- What should I do now? My friends are coming tomorrow. I can't wait that much. I have to do something to reduced Manik's anger. Site pe jati hu.

Nandini went to her room and get ready in beautiful dress.

Nandini's dress and look

Nandini went to site. She was looking for Manik. But she was not able to located him between many people. Arya was passing by her.

Nandini:- Arya!

Arya stop in his track and look behind. Seeing Nandini he made bad face.

Arya:- What!

Nandini:- Where is Manik?

Arya:- Tumhe kyu batau?

Nandini:- Aree mai future Bhabhi hu tumharai mujhe nahi bataoge tho kisse bataoge.

Arya:- Future Bhabhi!!!

Arya started laughing. Nandini give him a angry glare.

Nandini:- What is there to laugh?

Arya:- I think yeh future Bhabhi ka title koi or le Jayega.

Nandini look hell angry now.

Nandini:- What do you mean?

Arya:- Look behind you will get your answer.

Nandini look behind and her eyes went wide. There Manik and Soha was laughing and talking. Nandini gritted her teeth.

Arya:- He looks so happy with her. Manik ko Maine kabhi nahi dekha itna khush hote huye.

Nandini's eyes was spitting fire. She wants to kill Soha now.

Arya:- I don't think Manik will be yours ever.

Nandini looked at him.

Nandini:- Shut up. He is mine and always will be.

Nandini started walking towards Manik angrily. Arya smirk.

Arya:- Wahh!! Nandini ko gussa dila ne mai kitna maja atta hai. Great job Arya!