Chapter 41 (Nandini Kidnapped?)

Inline comments please....

Sidharth was standing in front of the mirror and setting up his hair. He was humming a song.

Sid:- Wow Sid you are looking damn handsome.

Sidharth winked at himself. He kept the hair brush down. He kept looking at himself on the mirror.

Sid:- You are such a evil creature. I know you can do it. You have to give your best today. Nandini is not a easy girl to impress. She is not like other girls who will fall for your silly flirty lines. You have to use your brain and win her from Manik.

Sidharth had a evil gain on his face. Alia came running downstairs. She was totally ready to go out. Nyonika was setting the dinner table for breakfast with the help of servant. Alia quickly scanned around herself and saw Nyonika. She came hurrily towards her.

Alia:- Mom?

Nyonika looked at her.

Nyonika :Good morning.

Nyonika was little bit confused seeing Alia so restless. She looked distrub.

Nyonika:- What happened to you?

Alia tried to clam herself down.

Alia:- Did you saw Sid Bhai(Brother)?

Nyonika:- No I didn't. Why are you looking for him?

Hearing her answer she became more tensed.

Alia:- Did he went out already?

Nyonika:- No he didn't. His bike is still outside.

Alia took a sigh of relief breath. Nyonika was concerned about her.

Nyonika:- Everything fine?

Alia gave a big smile.

Alia:- Yeah everything is fine. Nothing happened.

Alia pulled a chair out and sat on it. Nyonika was totally confused by her behaviour and her eyes fall on her dress.

Nyonika:- Why are you dressed up so early in the morning. You didn't said you have any plan today.

Alia took a glass of water and took a sip from it.

Alia:- I didn't until I woke up.

Nyonika:- Where are you going and with whom?

Alia:- Last night Sid Bhai(brother) said he was going out with Nandini to show him around. I thought to join them.

Nyonika:- But Sid said he and she will go.

Alia:- Yeah I know but I haven't have any plan for today so thought to join them.

Nyonika:- That will be good idea. But will Sid willing to take you with them?

Alia:- Nandini is my best friend. Why won't he take me?

Nyonika:- I just making a wlid guess. You can say mother's illusion. May be Sid is interested in Nandini.

Alia was taken aback.

Alia:- Mom, nothing like that. Nandini is just too sweet to agree to show him around.

Nyonika:- Then may be Nandini is also interested in Sid.

Alia(murmured):- No she is interested in your stupid son.

Nyonika:- You said something?

Alia:- No Mom. I was saying there is nothing like that. They just meet give them some time.