Chapter 40 ( Begging Malhotra)

Inline comments please....

Sid:- I need to ask you something.

Nandini:- Yeah say.

Sid:- Will you go on a date with me?

Nandini:- What?

Cabir was about to lost his blance. Manik's eyes went wide like a saucer.

Dhruv:- Did he lost his mind?

Dhruv was totally dumbstruck. Cabir looked at Manik and held his arm. Manik looked Cabir.

Cabir:- Cool down Manik. Don't get hyper.

Cabir started fanning him with his one hand. Manik rolled his eyes and jerked his arm away from Cabir.

Manik:- I am fine.

Manik kept his focus on Nandini. Nandini was really shocked.

Nandini:- What are you saying?

Sid:- I'm doing research on dinner dates, and I am wondering if you'd be my test subject?

Cabir and Dhruv's mouth were wide open. Manik's clenched his jaw tightly.  Nandini laughed.

Nandini:- Seriously Sid. I warned you. Still you are trying your pick up lines with me.

Sidharth smiled.

Sid:- It's habit. Can't let it go so easily.

Nandini shaked her head in disbelief.

Cabir:- So it's not the first time he is flirting with her.

Dhruv:- The matter is very serious.

Sid:- So what is your answer?

Cabir:- Isko bari jaldi hain answer ki. (He is in so much hurry for answer)

Cabir raised his eyebrows. Manik looked at him annoyingly.

Manik:- Keep quiet.

Manik just wanted to know Nandini's answer. He was not showing but he was desperate to know her answer.

Dhruv:- Someone is desperate!

Dhruv said eyeing Manik. Manik was care less about their teasing. Nandini kept her finger on her chin looking like she was thinking.

Sid:- Come on Nandini. I am waiting.

Nandini:- How about no!

Sidharth put his hand on his heart.

Sid:- Ouch! That's hurts.

Nandini laughed. Manik had a stupid smirk on his lips. Which kind of showing he was proud of his girl oh sorry Nandini. Dhruv and Cabir smiled seeing Manik's that face. Manik about to walk in but stopped.

Sid:- It just a simple dinner. I swear.

Sidharth said pinching his throat.

Nandini:- I seriously don't have time tonight. I had to do my assignment.

Sid:- OK... But are you free tomorrow?

Nandini:- Tomorrow?

Sidharth sat on his keens and joint his hand together. Nandini was taken aback, so does others.

Sid:- Please I don't know anyone else in here and I am totally unaware about my surrounding. It will be really kind of you if you be my guide for one day.

Nandini looked here there. Cabir and Dhruv hide themselves. They pulled Manik with them.

Nandini:- What are you doing? Get up.