Chapter 12 (Manik's Outburst)

Inline comments please....

Next morning sun show his face. Manan was peacefully sleeping hugging each other. Nandini's head was on Manik's heart and her hand was round his waist and Manik's one hand was under his head and other was around Nandini's shoulder.

Sun rays fall inside the room throw window and fall on Manan. Nandini snuggles more into Manik's chest. The sun rays fall on Manik's eyes which broke his sleep. He blink his eyes and open them.

But his feel something heavy on him. He look down and saw Nandini was sleeping fully on him. He look around and he realized he was in Nandini's room. He again looked at Nandini.

He get lost in the sleeping beauty who was sleeping on his chest. Some hairs was blocking his view. He with his hand lock them behind her ears. He unknowingly smile. He cares her check with his thumb. How innocently she was sleeping.

Manik(in mind):- She is sleeping so peacefully. She looks so innocent.

Suddenly Manik realized their position and He withdrew his hand from her cheek. He curse himself under his breath.

Manik (in mind):- What the hell you are thinking Manik.

Manik push Nandini from him and get up. Nandini fall on floor on her back which broke her sleep.

Nandini:- Ahhh!!!

(vidzy_vidhu you were right)

Manik stood up. Nandini was rubbing her head. She look around. She saw Manik standing there glaring at her angrily. She got up while rubbing her head.

Nandini:- What hell Manik why you push me like that.

Manik:- Why won't I? There is a big bed in this room. But no why the hell you were sleeping on me.

Nandini made a whatever face.

Nandini:- So what. I love you I have right on you.

Manik looked at her angrily.

Manik:- No you have no right on me. Kyu jabar dasti ka hak jata to ho humesha. Tumhe kaha hai na humne dur raho humse why don't you listen to me.

Nandini was not get angry also.

Nandini:- No I will not listen. Pyaar karti hu mai Tumse. Yeh koi khel nahi hai mere liye. Hak hai tumpe mera.

Manik:- Kisu hak ki bat kar rahi ho tum. Maine kabhi kaha hai tumhe mai Tumse pyaar karta hu.

Nandini was numb because she don't have the answer.

Manik:- Why are you quite now. Answer me did I ever said I love you? No right then why are you not going away from my life.

Nandini:- I know you never said anything but Manik Maine Jo tumhare akhome dekha woh tho jut nahi tha na. I can see love in your eyes for me.

Manik:- Jut dekha hai tumhe Nandini. Mere akhome or na hi mere dil me tumhare liye koi pyaar tha or na hi kabhi hoga. Or mujse dur rehna samjhi.

Manik angrily left from there. Tears gather in her eyes. She looked at door and saw Eagle's expect Manik was standing near door. Tears fall from Nandini's eyes. All gave her a sympathetic look. Nandini quickly wiped her tears and gave them a weak smile.

Abhi:- Nandini...

Nandini:- It's OK Abhi. Yehi uska pyaar hai. Mai issehi kush hu.

Abhi looked down. He have nothing to say.