Chapter 33 (Angry Abhi)

Inline comments please....

Manik:- Love!!! I know what kind of love. Now she is running behind me tomorrow she will go after someone else. That kind of girl she is. She will...

Abhi fisted his hand and punched Manik on his face. All were shocked present there. Abhi about to punched Manik again but Cabir held him.

Dhruv:- What the hell you guys doing?

Arya:- Abhi, you are fighting with your best friend because of a girl. She is nothing. we are brothers, beat friends we are.

Abhi jerked Cabir's hand away.

Abhi:- Ask him. Why he did that to her?

Manik wiped the corner of his lips which was bleeding because of the punch.

Manik:- I did whatever I feel like. So how much did she cried and begged in front of you to came and talk to me? Did she begged on her keens? So maybe that's why you are so hyper right now.

Abhi was about to punch Manik again but Dhruv stopped him.

Cabir:- Stop it guys. Don't fight like dogs.

Arya:- For God sake she is just an outsider. Stop fighting for her.

Abhi pushed Dhruv away.

Abhi:- She is not a outsider. She is like my own sister and I will not tolerate anything aginest her.

Manik was hell angry.

Manik:- Oh now she became your sister. I am your best friend Abhi. You should be standing beside me not her.

Abhi:- I would Manik. Do you really think I wouldn't. Just give me one solid reason for that kind of behaviour with her. I promise you I will support you. Just give me a god damn reason.

Manik looked other side.

Manik:- There is no reason. I do not like her. I don't like the way she behave. I don't like anything about her.

Abhi:- Really Manik?! What about those things she done for you? The thing she done just to be with you. You forgot everything.

Manik:- Many girls do many things for me. That doesn't mean I will like everyone.

Abhi was hell angry. Arya was confused. He murmured to himself.

Arya(murmured) :- Then what are those we saw?

All looked at Arya. Arya felt everyone's eyes on him. Arya looked at Manik.

Arya:- Those little little things you done for her. What are those Manik? You feed her when she didn't want to eat. You cared for her.

Cabir also felt the same.

Cabir:- You even kissed her Manik. That not the things we do whoever have feelings for us. It's not you Manik.

Dhruv:- Do you have answer Manik?

Manik fist his hand in anger.

Manik:- I am not bound to explain these to you.

Arya:- Did you used her Manik?

Manik looked at Arya. Abhi laughed.

Abhi:- Of course he did. Its good that she left you. She doesn't deserve to be with a trash like you.

Abhi left from there. He went to one of the room which was guest room. All looked at Manik. But Manik also left from there. Other three just standing there helplessly. Arya sat on the couch.

Arya:- That's why I never liked Nandini. See what she done now. Abhi and Manik are fighting because of her.

Cabir:- Stop it Arya. Nandini have no fault in it. Just because Manik is our best friend doesn't mean we have to take his side.