Chapter 50 (Sanaya)

Inline comments please....

Sidharth came outside the house and started his bike. The road was quite and lonely. Cool wind was touching his face. After few hours of driving he reached his destination. He parked his bike in front of a gate. Smile was not leaving his face. He took the white lilies and started walking towards the gate. He pushed the gate and started walking. He reached a point and stopped there. He had a bright smile on his face.

Sid:- Hey love! Finally I am here.

It was a graveyard. Sidharth was standing one of the grave there. Near the thomstone there was cassia fistula tree. The tree looks so beautiful with yellow shade on. With cool wind yellow flower was falling on the grave.

Sid:- I hope I am not too late. I know it took me 2 years to come here and meet you. I was preparing myself to stand in front of you.

Sidharth turned himself in a circle like showing him of.

Sid:- Look I look completely fit and fine. Are you happy to see me?

That time a wind blow and some flowers fall on him. Sidharth smiled.

Sid:- I know my love always happy to see me. Are you angry with me love?

Smile was not leaving his lips. He forward the flowers he brought.

Sid:- Look even I brought your favourite flowers. Now you can't be angry with me anymore.

Sidharth sat on his keens near the grave and place the flowers on the grave. A drop of tears fall from his eyes. He looked up and there was a small picture and date of birth and date of death was engraved on the thomstone with name SANAYA TAKKAR..

 He looked up and there was a small picture and date of birth and date of death was engraved on the thomstone with name SANAYA TAKKAR

Sidharth wiped his eyes quickly and smiled.

Sid:- Some dust fall on my eyes. I wasn't crying I promised.

Sidharth looked around. Everything was quite and lonely.

Sid:- I hope you are not feeling lonely here. I remember you always was smiling and shinning around which attract me more towards you.

Sidharth folded his legs and sat near the grave.

Sid:- I have so much to share with you. After you left many things happened. I am not part of Eagles anymore. I left them. I just couldn't forgive them. I wish you were here to sloved everything between us.

Sidharth chuckled.

Sid:- I tried to move on and forget the past. But I just couldn't give the place you had to anyone. Nobody attract me the same way you did. But I think someone had my interest now.

Sidharth smiled teasingly.

Sid:- But the most shocking part is Malhotra I mean Manik is in love. Can you believe it? That stubborn head is in love. Remember we used to tease him that nobody will love him with that attitude of his.