Chapter 42 (Argument)

Inline comments please....

Manik:- Because I am home only.

Sidharth looked behind and saw Manik was standing there with still his night dress on. Sidharth was shocked.

Sid:- How is this possible?

Manik came down from the stairs.

Manik:- How can't be this possible? I am home that's what you surprised about?

Sid:- Yes how can you be here?

Manik smiled.

Manik:- It's my house. So I guess I should be here only. It's not surprising I guess.

Sid:- But You are suppose to be with Nandini.

Manik looked confused.

Manik:- Why should I be with her? I haven't meet her after coming here.

Sid:- Lair! You meet her at canteen yesterday.

Manik made a sorry face.

Manik:- Oopps! I think I forget about you. You know I don't care about unnecessary people in my life just like you.

Sidharth was getting angry and Manik was enjoying it. Sidharth closed his eyes to clam himself down. He opened his eyes.

Sid:- Manik I don't want to create a drama here. So, tell me where is Nandini?

Manik:- You don't want to create a drama but you already started it and about Nandini I don't know where is she?

Sid:- Again you are lying. You just want to fool me.

Manik:- That's not needed because you are already a fool.

Sidharth was hell angry. He was going to punched Manik but Alia stopped him.

Alia:- Sid bhai(brother) please don't fight.

Sid:- Alia I don't want to fight. Just tell him to return Nandini to me.

Manik:- Excuse me I didn't do anything to her and here you are blaming for a crime which I never did.

Sid:- I have a prove that you Kidnapped her.

Manik was little bit surprised.

Manik:- Really? What prove you have? Let me also know.

Sid:- You are not home all day.

Manik:- How can you say that? Are you some detective?

Sid:- No I am not. But when I went to your room this morning you were not there.

Manik:- How can you be so sure about it?

Sid:- Because I didn't saw your face. You were coved head to teo. You must be tricked us.

Manik:- You are just imagine everything. That doesn't prove anything.

Sid:- It does you might be left before me and Kidnapped her before she meet me.

Manik stated clapping.

Manik:- How what a story! You should make a flim out of it. You might get famous.

Sid:- I am not joking.

Manik:- So do me. If I went to Kidnapped her then. How can be I here? I am in fornt of you and you can ask anyone in this house did they saw me in whole morning or not.

Sid:- How can they see you? Because you were not home and it's your house. They will give answer in your favour only.

Manik:- Please just stop imagining things according to you and come back to reality.