Chapter 30 ( Mukti Arya's Madness)

Inline comments please...

Mukti:- Aree don't you know Dhruv and Alia is in relationship from 2 years Like boyfriend girlfriend.

Abhi and Cabir was shocked. Dhruv was looking down. Mukti was looking at their face. Arya was long forgetting business. He was sitting on road watching insects. Suddenly the environment became quite and cold. Suddenly Arya shouted.

Arya:- This insect is not moving. It's not even breathing.

He said like it's a very serious case. All were looking at him with shocking eyes. There they were talking something serious but he only cared about this insect breathing.

Cabir:- How did he know it's not breathing?

Abhi looked at him with are you serious look.

Arya:- We have to give him CPR.

Now their jaw were dropping on the ground. Arya leaned towards the insect to give CPR. Suddenly Mukti started panicking. She sat beside Arya.

Mukti:- What are you doing? Give him CPR quickly. We are losing him.

Arya about to gave the insect CPR. But suddenly he stopped.

Arya:- I don't know how to give CPR.

Mukti was looking at him shockingly. Others rolled their eyes.

Mukti:- Now what will happened? We can't let it die.

Mukti was going to cry. But Arya's eyes suddenly started twinkling like a star.

Arya:- But Dhruv knows how to give CPR. He took the first aid class.

Dhruv's eyes went wide like a saucer.

Dhruv:- Me?

Arya:- Yes you! You took frist aid lesson class last year.

Dhruv don't know what to say. Cabir was enjoying the show fully. Abhi was just standing there seeing the drama.

Dhruv(flattering) :- I... I... Forget.

Arya made a puppy face. Dhruv didn't know what to say.

Dhruv:- You can blow air to him.

Mukti:- Arya make it quick. We are losing it.

Arya started panicking. Arya started blowing air. Those three dumb idiots don't know to laugh or cry on this situation. Cabir smiled wickedly. He took out his phone and started recording Mukti and Arya's madness. Abhi gave him a disbelief look.

Abhi:- Seriously.

Cabir smirked.

Cabir:- It will be fun at morning.

Arya was still blowing air. But that insect was not moving. Dhruv didn't know what to do enjoy the situation or be worried because everyone got to know about him secret. Arya gave up.

Arya :- I think he is dead.

Mukti suddenly started crying loudly. Arya also wiped the corner of his eyes. Arya side hugged her. Mukti kept her head on Arya's shoulder. Cabir was trying his best not to laugh.

Abhi:- Yeha kya operation chal rahi thi? ( was operation going on here?)

Mukti went towards Abhi with tears filled eyes.

Mukti:- Abhi see that insect died.

Abhi saw a cute innocent girl in Mukti. May be she showed herself as strong, arogent girl. But inside she was a little girl who cry for little things. May be she was drunk but still. Mukti shook him.