Chapter 29 ( Caring Manik)

Inline comments please....

Nandini:- Woh raha mera Manik. ( There is my Manik.)

All eyes followed the direction Nandini point out. There was Manik standing with anger in his eyes. Abhi was behind him with sorry face. Cabir and Dhruv looked at each other and gulped up their saliva. Nandini raised her both hand and started waving.

Nandini (shout) :- Manik! Manik! I am here.

Manik looked at Nandini. Nandini had a big smile on her face. Manik glanced at others. When Nandini saw Manik was not giving her attention, She started jumping.

Nandini:- Manik! Manik! Manik! Mai yeha hu. ( Manik! Manik! Manik! I am here.)

Nandini was going to fall. But soon Manik was by her side. Nandini handled herself at the end of falling. Manik was angry and worried about Nandini. But now Nandini was not in her sense. Nandini smiled seeing Manik near her. Manik raised his hands.

Manik:- Nandini come down.

Nandini nod her head in negative. She crossed her arms around her cheat and looked other side pouting.

Manik:- Nandini come down.

Nandini nod her head in negative.

Nandini:- Nandini gussa. (Nandini is angry.)

Manik took a deep breath to control his anger. Abhi came and stand next to Manik.

Abhi:- Nandini meri behan niche uttar. ( Nandini my sister come down.)

Nandini:- nahi. (No.)

Abhi:- Humme ghar jana hai na. Dekh bohot rat ho gayi hai. Meri behan maan ja. Tu Jo bolegi hum karegge. Tu bass niche uttar. ( We have to go home. It's late night. Obey my sister. Whatever you say, we will do. Just you come down.)

Nandini gave Abhi a big smile. Manik was just standing there pressing his head.

Nandini:- Anything?

Abhi nodded his head in positive.

Nandini:- Then Manik say you love me. Then I will come down.

Manik's eyes went wide listening this so was others. Mukti whistle.

Mukti:- Wah mere sherni mauqe pe kya choka mara hai tune. (Wow my lioness. What have you hit on the occasion.)

Cabir( Whisper to Dhruv) :- Abhi sehi mauqa hai. Hum dono yeha se farar hone ka. ( It's the best opportunity, Both of us are absconding from here.)

Dhruv also nodded his head. Cabir and Dhruv turned, about to left from there.

Arya:- Aree cabir and Dhruv are you guys going somewhere?

Arya looked at them confusedly. Cabir and Dhruv closed their eyes and turned around. Manik was giving them angry glance. They gave him a big smile showing their all teeth.

Cabir:- No we are not going anywhere.

Dhruv:- Yeah we were just looking around.

Nandini( Shout) :- Manik!

Manik immediately looked at Nandini.

Nandini:- Tum meri bat shun bhi nahi rahe ho. Tum mujse pyaar bhi nahi karte. ( You are not even listening me. You don't love me.)

Manik(shout):- Nandini I had enough now. Just come down.

Nandini pout and forward her hand for help. Abhi came forward and helped Nandini to come down. Nandini was not able to stand properly.