Chapter 43 (Flashback)

Inline comments please....

After like half and hour later Manik got ready and left the house with another car. Manik was driving to his destination. But in a few meter of distance a bike was following him. It was Sidharth.

He just couldn't except it that Manik was not involved in Nandini's missing. His guess can never be wrong. He want to see where Manik was going. So he thought to follow him.

Manik stopped his car on a red signal. His rear view mirror was not fixed. So, he was fixing it that time his eyes fall on the image which was showing. Manik within a minute recognised him. Manik smirked.

When the signal was green Manik started his car immediately and in a full speed. There were few cars in front of Sidharth's bike. Because he wanted to keep it safe distance and there he got late.

Manik took a left turn. When he went there where Manik took left turn. But that road split into 3 more roads. So, Sidharth lost Manik. He tried to find him but there was no sight of him.

Sid:- Damn it!!

Manik came in front of a house which was Cabir's. He parked his car in front of the house. He ringed the door bell. Abhi opened the door. Abhi had a naughty smile on his face. Manik just rolled his eyes and pushed past him. Manik entered inside and roamed his eyes in around the house.

And there he spotted the person he wanted to see. Nandini was standing on tool and arranging flowers and Cabir was standing right beside her. He was cracking some jokes and she was laughing. Manik had a sweet smile on his face. Abhi came from behind.

Abhi:- I thought you would show up little earlier.

Manik just ignored him and went to kitchen. Abhi smiled and went behind him. Manik opened freezer and took out some cold drink. He started drinking it.

Abhi:- So?

Manik:- What?

Abhi:- Happy now?

Manik:- Why should I be happy?

Abhi:- Really? Then should I drop Nandini to Sid now?

Manik gave him a angry glance.

Abhi:- See now you are giving me angry look. You should thanked me.

Manik:- Why should I? I didn't said anything to you to do.

Abhi:- Yes that's the problem. You never say anything. I am your best friend that I got your inner voice and helped you. Nandini is not like that you have to express your feelings to make her understand what you want. She is not some magician that she will get everything without you saying.

Manik kept his drink down and leaned on kitchen counter.

Manik:- But she loves me.

Abhi slapped back of Manik's head.

Abhi:- If you kept your mute option on then she will never come back to you.

Manik looked at Abhi.

Manik:- How is she now?

Abhi:- Don't ask me. Go talk to her and apologise to her for your rude behaviour.

Manik:- In your dreams.

Abhi again slapped his head.

Abhi:- Stop all this nonsense. At least talk to her.

Manik got up and he walked past Abhi. Abhi kept his hand on his shoulder.

Abhi:- Talk to her with patience and love.

Manik without saying anything left from there.

Abhi:- Uff! What a stubborn friend I got. Oh god please help me to deal with his love story. Only you and I know how much I work hard to stop Nandini going on date.