Chapter 21 (Hurt Nandu)

Inline comments please....

Nandini push the door fully and get inside the room. But what she saw next make her eyes came out from its socket.

Nandini (shout) :- WHAT THE HELL!!!

Nandini's mouth went wide open. Listening Nandini's shout the person(s) turn their head towards Nandini. Seeing Nandini there they both jumped away from each other.

Nandini:- Aliya!!! Dhruv!!

(Who's guessed right congrats)

The person (s) are none other than Aliya and Dhruv themselves only.

Nandini:- What the hell was that?

Aliya was very much tensed. She was just rubbing her sweaty palms and Dhruv was looking everywhere expect Nandini.

Nandini:- You guys were kissing! Woh bhi store room mai?

Aliya:- Woh Nandini....

Nandini cross her arms around her chest. She gave Aliya a hard glance.

Nandini:- I'm listening Aliya.

Aliya looked down. She was biting her lips.

Nandini:-I'm waiting Aliya.

Aliya looked down and close her eyes.

Aliya:- I love Dhruv.

Nandini was shocked.

Nandini:- You what?

Aliya still looking down. Dhruv don't want to talk between two best friend. That's why he thought to stay quite. But now he was feeling like he need to stay with Aliya.

Dhruv:- Yes Nandini. We love each other.

Nandini looked at Aliya with hurt expression.

Nandini:- You hide this big thing from us.

Aliya looked at Nandini's hurt eyes. She shake her head. Aliya came running towards Nandini.

Aliya:- Believe me Nandini. I don't want to hide this from you. But....

Nandini looked angry. Her best friend hide biggest secret.

Nandini:- But what Aliya...we are best friend right from school time. We share everything with each other. But now I believe you don't consider us as your best friend. You hide this big thing from us. I didn't expect this from you.

Nandini saying this left from there. Aliya started crying. Dhruv came beside her and wrapped his hand around her should.

Aliya:- What I have done Dhruv?

Dhruv:- It's not your fault Aliya. Sorry because of me you are seeing this day. If I didn't told you to hide our relationship from everyone then Nandini hurt nahi hoti.

Aliya:- No Dhruv. It's my fault.

Aliya was crying mess. Dhruv turn around Aliya and cupped her face with his both palm.

Dhruv:- Shh!! It's not your fault. Stop crying. Talk to her talk to your friends. Tell them why we hide this from them. I'm sure they will understand. They love you.

Aliya still sniffing. Dhruv pull her in a hug.

Dhruv:- Aliya everything will be alright.

They broke the hug. Aliya looked at Dhruv.

Aliya:- Are you sure?

Dhruv gave her smile.

Dhruv:- Hundred and ten percent sure. Now stop crying.