Chapter 24 (Blushing Manik)

Inline comments please....

Manik :- What are you talking about Arya?

Nandini showd Arya her eyes.

Nandini :- Don't you dare Arya.

Arya had naughty smirk on his lips.

Abhi:- OK as you don't want to Arya tell us. Then why not you tell us what happened.

Now it's time to Nandini to feel shy. Her cheeks turn red.

Cabir :- Why are you blushing Nandini. Now I definitely want to know what Arya knows.

Seeing Nandini blushing Dhruv getting relax. But he was not fully clam yet.

Abhi :- Nandini tell us.

Nandini :- I can't tell you Abhi. But yesterday I warned him not to go there but he still did that. I'm seriously going to kill him.

Nandini again get angry remembering it. She was about to chase Arya again but Manik hold her waist.

Cabir :- 1 minute yesterday you planned a surprise for Manik, when Arya told that he will go you got really hyper . So is it like Arya went there and saw something unexpected? Is my guess it right?

Nandini and Manik's eyes went wide. Arya jumped on Cabirand hug him.

Arya:- What a guess bro. I love you so much.

They broke the hug. Dhruv was now fully relaxed. He also joined the fun. Abhi gave a sly smirk to Manik. Manik's ears got pink. He was blushing so much. He was looking here there. Nandini's eyes was on the ground only.

Cabir :- Now now now I guessed right. So I want reward.

Manik made a annoyed face.

Manik :- And what reward you want? A trophy?

Cabir smile evily.

Cabir :- Nah!! Trophy is so boring. How about Arya tell us about your and Nandini 's spicy romance in details.

Cabir winked at Manik. Manik's face was totally red. Arya started jumping.

Arya :- It will be my honour to told you guys in details.

Nandini was now want to dig her own grave here now. Manik was trying to give Arya warning throw eyes. But Arya is Arya didn't give attention to him. Everyone is excited to hear it.

Arya:- They both were romancing on the terrace. They were so much in to in each other that they didn't even notice that I was standing right in from of them.

Everyone has teasing smile on their lips except Manik and Nandini. Manik was still giving Arya angry glance. Manik's ears turned red pink. Nandini was totally hiding behind Manik. Manik glance at others also.

Manik:- You guys are eating those talk as if you never heard about romancing.

Cabir :- Manik baba may be its really common. But we can't see our hardcore hunk romancing. So we are curious.

Abhi :- Yeah. Manik and romancing its two different thing.

Arya jumped in between.

Arya:- Aree I forgot to tell the most important scean. You won't believe what I saw I mean our hunk was literally became a caveman and was kissing sorry my mistake eating hell out of Nandini.

Nandini was now totally red. She just want to earth soil to open and take her inside. Others was shocked listening this. Manik was like he was going to kill Arya.