Chapter 16 (Annoying Arya)

Inline comments please....

Nandini went to terrace and saw Manik was standing there looking at the sky. Nandini went towards him and hug him from back. Manik became surprise. He look back and saw Nandini was hugging him.

Nandini gave him a sweet smile. But Manik turn his face. He didn't talk to Nandini. Didn't even removed her hand around him. Nandini was little bit surprise. She broke the hug and came his side.

Nandini:- Still angry?

Manik didn't answer her question. He was quietly standing there looking at the sky. Nandini place her hand on Manik's which is on railing.

Nandini:- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have go with Harsad.

Manik about to left from there. But Nandini hold his hand to stop him.

Nandini:- I'm sorry Manik. Please don't be mad at me. I will not repeat my mistake again. Please forgive me.

Manik didn't even look at Nandini.

Manik:- It's late. Go to sleep.

Manik left from there. Nandini was standing there looking at the way Manik left.

Nandini:- He will not forgive me easily.

Nandini pull her hair with both hand.

Nandini:- Argh!! Why you are so stupid Nandini. Kya jarurat thi Harsad ke sath jane ki. Ab pata nahi Manik mujhe maaf karga bhi nahi.

Nandini join her hand and look up.

Nandini:- Ayyiappa please meri problem slove kar do. Mai na kisko paresan nahi karuggi. Achi bacci banke rahuggi. Please meri help kar do.

She then come downstairs went to her room and fall sleep.

Next morning Nandini woke up late. She went downstairs and saw eagle's were having breakfast.

Nandini:- Good morning everyone.

Arya made bad face.

Arya:- What so good about this morning.

Nandini glare at him. Cabir slap Arya's back of head.

Cabir:- Forget him Nandini. Good morning.

Nandini pass Cabir a sweet smile. She pull the chair beside Manik.

Nandini (with a sweet smile):- Good morning Manik.

Manik didn't answer her. He was busy eating his breakfast. Nandini took Manik's coffee mug and ship from it.

Nandini:- So what's the plan today guys?

Dhruv:- Nothing much. Same plan we have to visit site and keep eye on everything.

Nandini:- But today is Sunday. I thought we will roam around the village today.

Listening this Manik fist his hand around the spoon.

Arya:- Kyu!? Harsad sath village gumke man nahi vara.

Everyone's eyes snap towards Arya.

Arya:- What Maine kuch gakat kaha kya?

Nandini was gritting her teeth in anger.

Abhi:- Arya behave yourself.

Arya:- Why are you scolding me. I'm saying the truth only.

Manik place his glass on table with loud sound. He push the chair and get up.

Manik:- I'm done. I'm going to site.