Overwhelming News

Chapter 2

I couldn't exactly leave at any time, so I had to wait for the perfect timing. I was getting a little nervous and anxious. Who wouldn't though; if you were meeting the people that mean the most to you?

I couldn't just leave in the day time though, I would easily get caught. I had waited until four am to start leaving. I was going to be extremely tired afterwards, but in the end it would be worth it all.

It was just a few hours before my parents had to head out to work. Since their job was the only thing they cared about, they worked the entire week. I didn't mind much; I didn't get yelled at while they were gone.

Sighing quietly, I slung a bag over my shoulder, preparing myself for the trip downstairs. I tiptoed down the stairs as silently as I possibly could.

I tried my best to do a perfect bun on my hair, but it wasn't perfect. I also didn't have any makeup on for once; my parents weren't ruining this. Without thinking, I grabbed the car keys to the minivan and made a dash for the door.

It was only a thirty minute drive, but that wasn't the part I was dreading. It was the time I would have to spend with the screaming girls, for hours at that. I bet some fans were already there, I wouldn't be surprised.

It was quite a shock when I saw that there weren't many people there. Then again, it was freezing cold and not to mention super early. I reached in my bag for my zebra blanket and wrapped it around me before I stepped out.

I stuffed the car keys in the bag, looking around. I slowly walked over to the line, glancing behind me one more time. Well I wasn't going to stand the whole time; mine as well sit on the ground. I carefully plopped down on the hard concrete.

I reached in my bag once again, looking for my iPod. When I had finally found it, I also got my free ear buds that I had picked up on the street. I knew they would come in handy.

I must have dazed off for a while, because the next second, I feel someone tapping me on the shoulder. Jumping slightly, I rip my

"I would stand up now, they're going to be here any minute now," the girl that was in front of me commented.

I gave a quick glance behind me, my eyes widening greatly. The line was so long that I couldn't even see the ends of it. The screaming had started; I don't know how I could have not noticed it.

"Alright, thanks," I mumbled to her, standing up.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of some crazy fan girls fainting. It wasn't much longer until the boys came out with dazzling smiles. The screaming intensified by at least ten times. My ears were sensitive to the loud noises and I was getting claustrophobic.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I was starting to get an anxiety attack, something that I wanted nothing to do with. I waited anxiously for my turn; I'm sure my hands were shaking.

Since I was close to the front when I had first got here, I was almost at the front of the line. Surprisingly, it was moving fairly quickly.

It was a short time longer before I knew it was my time. A muscular guy was pushing people forward. I knew right away who he was. How could he find me so fast? Didn't he have more important things to do; like his job?

This was going to be a difficult task. I knew I didn't have much time with them and here I was, wasting it. My anxiety and panic rose each second. No, he wasn't going to do this to me.

"Hello there, love," Liam gives a small smile, seeming a little down.

I was a little curious as to what he was upset about, but I couldn't dwell on it. I didn't even have the time too. It was a little upsetting to think about.