Editing(11)

*Two Weeks Later*

That was probably the longest two weeks of my life, because I knew that I had a home I was going to. Like they said, we we're moving to London. Selena walked in my room looking a little down so I asked her what's wrong.

"You're leaving the country! Could we at least exchange numbers?" She asks hopeful.

"Of course," I smile.

I hand her my phone and she hands me hers.

"I'm going to miss you," she sighs.

I give her a small smile and say the same thing. She walked out of the room frowning and I just giggle. Liam has been nothing but sweet the last two weeks, he would come here every night just to be with me and I would fall asleep to his breathing. He would do every possible thing that he could do as a boyfriend. A nurse took out my IV an hour ago and I decided that I needed to change out of this hospital gown so I got my suitcase and picked out an outfit. I chose short shorts that were dark blue, they had a few rips in them to make them more stylish. I got out a loose white short sleeved shirt and took my things into the bathroom. I put on a little makeup, just so I wouldn't look as bad because I had bags under my eyes and rings around them. My hair looked like it was a guys cut so I just covered it with hats and bandana's. I walked back out and of course everyone was there. I did something that I haven't been able to do in months, I have everyone a huge hug.

"Thanks for everything," I smiled brightly at them.

"No problem, what are big bros for," Louis smiles back.

"Aww," everyone else said.

I gave Louis another huge hug and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks again bro," I whispered in his ear.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and he tried to pry me off but I just latched on tighter. He chuckled and I finally decide to let go.

"Let's get out of here!" I exclaim loudly.

I drag my suitcase out and follow the rest of them to the front desk.

"Mia Tomlinson is signing out," Louis says.

Liam entwines our hands together and a blush forms on my cheeks.

"Ah, right. Good luck with everything Ms. Tomlinson," the lady smiles.

We head out into the limo and I bump hips with El.

"Hey girl hey," I giggle.

"We should so have a girls day again, go to the mall and try not to die again," she says sternly.

"Hey I didn't crash the dang car!" I say throwing my hands up.

"I know, sorry love," she giggles.

"We could double date tonight!"Louis suggests to Liam and I.

"Yeah, that would be great!" Liam says, his voice full of excitement.

My eyes widen and I look at El who was across the seat from me. She just gives me a wink and I start freaking out on the inside. This is my first date with him! What if everything goes wrong? What if I die again? A bunch of what it's ran through my head. 

"Babe, it'll be fine," Liam soothes.

He must have saw the look on my face.

"Alright," I sigh.

The rest of the way was quiet but I could see everyone was happy. Perrie had Zayn, El had Louis, I had Liam, I didn't know about Harry or Niall.

"We have a surprise guest at the hotel," Harry says smiling.

"Really who?" I ask perking up. "She's my girlfriend," he says proudly.

"Really? I can't believe you have one!" I squeal.

"Hey!" Harry says hurt.

"Sorry curly," I giggle.

He just pouts and turns his head away. When we get to the hotel I'm the first one to the room, I sit on the floor beside the door waiting for the slow pokes to come up. I smirk as I see them come into view. "

What took so long losers?"

"You run like a cheetah, hot," Liam says cheekily.

I roll my eyes and Zayn tries to open the door but he has trouble so I try to take the key away.

"I can do it," he says trying to pull them away.

"No, I can,"  

I say pulling them towards me.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!" No!"

"Yes!"

"N-" he gets cut off by the door opening and I almost let out a scream. In front of me was Taylor Swift.

"You guys never stop do you?" She asks tilting her head.

"Nope," I say popping the p.

"Oh my gosh, your Mia! I'm Taylor, Harry's girlfriend," she smiles.

"Harry Styles! You didn't tell me your girlfriend was Taylor Swift!" I said throwing my hands up.

"You didn't ask," he says innocently.

"Well let's get ready for the date," El says dragging my arm, walking past Taylor.

She takes me into my room which I'm guessing she stayed because makeup and clothes were scattered through the room.

"Lou said to dress fancy so that's what we're doing, we could just put a wig on you if you want," El suggests.

"Uh, sure, just do my makeup first and I'll do my hair later," I state.

She puts on a natural look and she starts doing herself. I go into the walk in closet and pick out a dark red dress that had a mermaid style. I put on black pumps and I took my hair out of the bandana and put on a heart necklace and look at myself in the mirror. I look beautiful for the first time in months. I walk out and El is to busy to even notice me. I tap on her shoulder and she spins around and gasps.

"Girl, you look beautiful! Let's get you a wig."

"Alright."

She gets out a wavy brown wig and ties it in a bun. Once she finishes her makeup she puts on a short navy blue dress that went to mid thigh. She also put on blue pumps and curled her hair into ringlets. Let's just say we looked stunning.

"Let me text Lou, they wanted to go all out and pretend to come to the door," she smiles.

After she texts him we walk downstairs to he greeted by Zayn, Perrie, Taylor, Niall, and Harry. I could tell that they were shocked but they didn't say anything for the longest time. "You guys look beautiful!" Niall asks, speaking first. "I know," I giggle.

"Wow," is all Harry says.

I hear a knock on the front door and we both rush over to it. I open the door first and I see them both with flowers, Liam had Orchid, my favorite, Louis had white roses.

"Is that you Mia?" Liam asks.

"Yep," I say blushing.

He picks me up, spinning me around. He kisses my cheek before putting me down on the ground. He hands me the flowers and I gladly put them in the kitchen. This is going to be one heck of a night.

© foreva1d 2013