Editing(8)

Louis' POV

Everyone was in the front room watching a movie while we waited for the girls to get here. We were going to go out for dinner and I was starting to get worried because it was getting late.

"I- I love you like a love song baby-" I answered my phone and everyone else snickered.

"Hello," I said unsure.

"Hi, this is St. Luke's hospital; Eleanor Calder, Perrie Edward's, Mia Tomlinson, and Alice Cullen were in a car wreck. I would come to the hospital," the person told.

"Is everything alright? What happened? Is Eleanor there? Can I talk to her? Is Mia alright? When did this happen? What-" I got cut off by the guy on the phone.

"Sir, calm down, just comes to the hospital." I hung up and looked at the lads.

"Car, now," I ordered.

"What why?" Liam asks.

"All of them were in a car wreck."

Mia's POV

Why was my head pounding and why did everything hurt? Darkness was surrounding me and I didn't know what to do.

"It's almost her time," Someone whispers.

"No, I can't lose her too!" Someone sobbed.

"She can't go yet!" Another person cried.

"Four weeks was the limit and she hasn't waked up yet."

What? How could I have been asleep that long? What happened?

"Please don't," someone whimpered.

"It's time to pull the plug," That made my eyes shoot open and look around.

Liam, Harry, Niall, and a doctor was in the room.

"What's going on?" I croak.

"Mia!" Three cries come from them.

"Oh my gosh, it's a miracle," the doctor says surprised.

"Y- You died! I thought you died, but I- I" Liam choked out.

"I what," I ask wide eyed.

"You died for ten seconds but you came back," Niall said with tears silently running down his face.

"What about Alice, Perrie, and Eleanor?" I ask looking at them.

Their faces fell and I looked at them worriedly.

"I don't know if you can handle it...." Liam trails off.

"Just tell me," I groaned.

"Uh, I'll tell because I don't think Liam can take it," Harry sighs.

"Well El lost her memory and can't remember who she is, Perrie is in a coma, and," he couldn't finish so Niall did it for him.

"Alice, she died," Niall whispers.

Liam burst into tears and all I wanted to do is hug him but I couldn't because of my condition.

"I- I'm sorry Liam, I just made a new friend and she just l-leave," I stutter.

"Why do people keep leaving me?" Liam asks desperately.

My heart was slowing breaking just watching him.

"El doesn't know any of us? Could I go see her?" I ask frowning.

"Yes, let me get a wheel chair," the doctor said.

"I'll be right back," the doctor said before leaving.

When he came back I got wheeled to El's room and Louis looked horrible. He had red puffy eyes and he looked so broken. I looked over to El and she looked completely confused. Something must have clicked because her whole face light up but she closed her eyes and she looked like she was in pain. She opened her eyes and she looked over to Louis.

"Boo Bear?" She asks.

"Oh El," Lou cries and goes over to her.

"Mia, are you alright?" El asks looking over to me.

"MIA! I thought you were dead!" Lou cries.

"No," I say biting my lip.

"You died?" El exclaims.

"Yeah, but I'm still here. You lost your memory," I sigh.

"I did?" She asks with wide eyes. I nod my head and she sighs.

"Could you take me to Perrie Edward's?" I ask the doctor that wheeled me in here.

"Yeah," I wave goodbye to them and we go on the next floor up.

I could hear Zayn's sobs from outside the room. I open the door and I'm wheeled in.

"Are you alright Zayn?" I ask him.

"Mia?" He asks confused.

"Yeah, it's me."

"I- I thought you- you were dead," he mutters.

"No."

"How is she?"

"She's been in a coma," he says sadly.

"I'm sorry." He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Let's go back to my room please."

When I get back no one is in there so I'm guessing they went to see El. The doctor gave me some pills for pain and also for my cancer.

"I think you should get some rest, you must be really tired," the doctor sighs.

I just nod my head but in reality, I didn't want to go to bed, what if I didn't wake up? I don't want to slip into a coma again but I didn't have a choice. I wanted Lou to be in here with me but that wasn't going to happen, he had his girlfriend to take care of. After the doctor left I heard the door creak open and Liam step through.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asks coming over to sit on my bed.

"No, the doctor wants me to go to bed but I don't want to, what if I go into a coma again. I want Lou here or at least someone," I say with a tear slipping down my face.

"I think we both need someone," he whispers.  

"Move over," he commands.

I do as he says and he slips in bed. My heart skips a beat and I get really nervous. We both lie down just thinking about everything that has happened. I lay my head on his chest and breathe heavily, trying to calm myself down. Liam starts to sing softly, I love his voice. I slowly start to drift off and I welcome a peaceful sleep.

© foreva1d 2013