Editing(9)

Perrie woke up the day after me and everyone got to leave the hospital expect for me of course. I was bored so I thought I could make a bucket list since I had nothing else to do anyway. I asked a nurse for a pencil and paper and she gladly gave me it. I started to write things that I've always wanted to do.

1. Fall in love 

2. Get a tattoo  

3. Go to London  

4. Meet Chris Hemsworth 

5. Meet Liam Hemsworth  

6. Record a song  

7. Have a picnic with Liam Payne and watch the stars 

8. Tell Liam about my feelings

That's all I could think of at the moment so I folded up the paper and set it on my bedside table. The door opened and I saw someone who I thought I would never see again in my life, Josh Hutcherson. He had a bundle of red Roses with him.

"Hey!" I say excited.

"Hi, I heard about the accident, I was going to come earlier but you were in a coma so I couldn't," he says setting the flowers on the table.

He gives me a look before snatching up the paper and my eyes go wide.

"D- don't read that," I stutter out.

"Why?" He asks curiously.

"Uh- it's my bucket list," I murmur.

"Oh, I can try to help you complete it," he says sadly.

"You would, how?"

"I'll just take a look and see what I can do. Ok?" He asks looking at me.

"Ugh, fine," I groan giving in.

He smirks at the paper and starts teasing me.

"You like Liam aye?" He chuckles.

"Shh, no one can know," I giggle.

"Well, I can help with the Liam Hemsworth thing but I don't know about Chris, I can see," he says surprising me.

"How, What, When?"

"Let's just say he owes me a few favors."

I giggle slightly at his statement and he looks back on the paper.

"We could go get a tattoo now if you would like?" He asks hopefully.

"Uh, I can't, I was in a car accident. The others were already healed but I'm not," I say sadly.

"Oh, some other time," he smiles.

"Well, I got to go but I promise you I will at least get Liam out here, he's in Missouri for Catching Fire (A/N not really) so yeah."

"Thanks Josh," I give him a smile.

The door burst open, that seems to be happening a lot and a team of ten doctors rush into the room.

"What, what's going on?" I ask completely confused.

"The cancer has spread! We need surgery now!" A doctor screamed.

The next part was a blur; they rushed me out of the room and set up surgery stuff. I don't remember much but the last thing I heard was

"Her heart's failing," Before the world went black.

Selena's POV (nurse)

I was watching the doctors try to save her but I think it was too late. I hated to watch this because she was so sweet, she became a friend and no one wants to see their friend die in front of their eyes. So I was started screaming at them to try to help her but they just pushed me out of the room to get me away. I sank to the floor against the wall praying that she would be ok. I think they had to do surgery and if something goes wrong, she'll be gone. I think I should go talk to Josh to let him know the news, yes I was a fan but I wasn't going to reveal that. He was in the waiting room, worried sick. I pushed myself up and headed towards the room. I saw him with his head in his hands, he looked depressed which was hard to see because I'm an emotional person, when I see someone I just can't take it. That's one of the reasons Mia and I get along, we have the same personality.

"Josh, I think I should tell you what's going on," I said, taking a seat next to him.

"Will she be alright?"

"I don't think so, she is going into surgery and if anything goes wrong she won't l- live," I stuttered.

He looked at me sadly and nodded his head turning his gaze towards the floor.

"I'm sorry," I said putting a hand on his shoulder as a friendly gesture.

"It's alright," he mumbled.

I bit my lip and went back down the hall to her room, the one she is staying at. I saw a piece of paper on the floor so I picked it up and opened it. It was her bucket list, just the thought made me want to cry.  

She didn't deserve the things she went to; she was one of the strongest girls I know.

"Honey, she will be in a better place, ya know, if she goes," Ally said walking in the room.

"I know but -but people care about her. I don't know if I can stand to watch this," I choke out.

"I know but you can get through this," she gives me a smile.

I close my eyes and try to calm down.

Doctor's POV

It wasn't working right, she wasn't responding like she should. I was trying to get rid of the cancer, it was working but her heart was stopping because of all the things that was happening. I didn't want to disappoint people because I knew a lot of people cared about her, so I tried my hardest to save her.

"Doctor, it's not working," Sarah, another doctor says looking at me.

"We have to keep trying!" I exclaim.

She bites her lip and I start working again.

"She's gone," Sarah states and I don't hear her heart monitor anymore.

Louis POV

I was shopping for Eleanor because I wanted to get her something special, just to show her I care. I was getting really worried about Mia, she wasn't doing as well. I didn't want her to leave us. It's quite funny how we met, we just couldn't stay away. I think that Liam cared about her more than he thought; I knew about her crush, I felt so bad when she found out about Alice. She was like a sister to me and I just can't stand it when she's sad. I walked in the expensive store looking for an infinity bracelet, I was going to carve our names it, and I know it's cheesy but I love her. I walked up to the counter and smiled at the sixty year old woman behind the counter.

"Hello young man, how may I help you?" Her scratchy voice came out.

"Hi, I was looking for an infinity bracelet so I can carve names into it."

"Ah, follow me," she says and comes out from behind the counter, leading me over to a glass case.

It was full of different sizes but I picked the medium size one. Once everything was finished I thanked the woman and walked out of the store and back on the street. That's when I got a phone call.

"Hiya," I answered.

"Hello, this is St. Luke's hospital, we're very sorry but Mia Tomlinson didn't make it." My hands shake and I drop the phone on the ground.

© foreva1d 2013