Feeling Lost

Chapter 4

I blink, raising an eyebrow at them. I knew they weren't going to tell me anything, but it was worth a shot, right?

"Is everything okay?" I couldn't keep the worry out of my voice, and I think they knew that.

I look around at they're fake smiles. Did they really think they could make me fall for that? They weren't the best actors, and that was their downfall. I didn't mind that part, it was just that the fact that they were keeping something from me.

"Everything is fine," Niall scratches the back of his head, the same smile still on his face.

I didn't really have any other choice but to ignore it, for now. I knew that they weren't going to tell me. The one thing I guessed was it had something to do with the cancer.

"I bet you're tired; just go to bed," Louis suggested, but it was honestly more of a demand.

I had just got dressed and I wasn't going to change. Even though I was tired, I didn't feel like going to bed just yet. Guess I had changed my mind from earlier.

There wasn't anything else I could think of to do, other than watch a movie. I had a feeling that they were going to pick out a horror movie, but I didn't mind much.

I would just be asking for someone's one while they watched it. Horror movies didn't bother me, but I wasn't a big fan of them. They were so pointless; why in the world would you want to watch one?

"How about Paranormal Activity?" Zayn shrugs his shoulders, giving a movie idea.

I don't get what the big deal was about this movie. From what I've heard, many teens watch it. I honestly don't know what idiot would want to, but I guess that's what they wanted to watch.

"Can we watch Woman in Black instead?" Harry questions, giving Zayn his best puppy dog eyes.

It was so funny that I almost burst out laughing. I don't think I've ever seen Harry do the puppy dog eyes thing, but it was priceless. After a few minutes of begging, Harry gave up.

"Paranormal Activity, then?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

Zayn nodded; he seemed very pleased that he got to pick what he wanted. For now, it seems as if their depressed moods were gone.

"Can I borrow someone's phone? Horror movies don't interest me?" I spoke up, rubbing my eyes.

"Don't like horror movies, huh? Is it because you don't want people to know your worst fears?" Louis mused, holding in a laugh.

It wasn't funny to me, because I really didn't have any interest in horror movies. I gave him a pointed look, telling him I was not amused at all.

"Alright, alright," Louis threw his hands up, "you can have my phone," he tossed it to me.

I gave him a quick smile, turning it on. I smiled fondly at the screen; it was a picture of Eleanor and him. They were the cutest couple ever, plus Eleanor was gorgeous!

I hate to admit it, but I wish I was Eleanor. Well maybe not be her, more like have her looks. Any girl would be stupid not to think she was beautiful.

Since I was in the middle of the couch, Zayn and Louis squished me to death. I was in content though; I don't think I could be much happier.

"Shh, we quiet guys! It's starting," Liam quieted the rest of us, other than me.

I was completely quiet, just browsing on Louis' phone. I hope he didn't mind, but then again he could just take it right out of my hands. He was sitting right beside me.