Editing(20)

It was the day before Christmas Eve and I was so glad to get out of there. Aubrey was a complete brat the whole time but Logan helped me through everything, well he did the best he could in my state. I was going to surprise everyone by going at midnight today, they thought I was coming in January because that's what Jaycee told them. I got Christmas presents for everyone, including Lily. I wonder what she looks like now. I wonder if she started crawling yet. I was packing my things when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called.

"Is everything packed?" Tyler asks.

Yeah, I'm ready," I sigh.

I had to wait outside my house for hours, they wanted me to leave their home so that's what I had to do if I wanted to go back home but I was willing to do it. My presents were in my suitcase and everything was ready. He handed me my phone and I put it in my pocket.

"Let's go before I change my mind," he grunts.

I follow him outside not bothering to say goodbye to anyone, like they would care. Logan understands anyway. I get in the old truck and we drive off to my home that I've been dreaming of going to since the day I left. It was quiet the whole way there and I wouldn't want it any other way. After that one day I got grounded everyone but Logan seemed to hate me. I don't even know why the look me in. It was around six pm by the time I got there and the lights were on throughout the house. I got out the door and Tyler sped away. I went behind the house to the shed where I found Lily. I took out my phone and started playing Angry Birds. It felt like minutes but it was midnight. I was extremely nervous, I didn't know what they were going to do. I dragged my suitcase with me to the door. This was it, I was finally going to see them again. I ding the door with shaking hands.

"If this is a fan, I think I'll kill myself now," I recognized as Louis voice, he sounded grumpy.

He opened the door not even looking up. When he finally did, he froze, he didn't even move.

"Lou, who's at the door?" Harry's voice said from the living room.

Louis finally unfroze and he took me in a tight hug.

"I thought you weren't supposed to come until Jan!" Lou exclaims.

I felt a few tears drop on the back of my shirt.

"She lied, I hated it there, I'm so glad to be back," I say with a huge smile.

"Happy birthday," I giggle.

"Right back at you," he chuckles.

He lets me go from the hug and he leads me inside the living room. Liam looked so depressed and lonely. Harry was sitting by some pretty shoulder length beautiful blond haired girl and the rest of the girls were here. Louis stepped in front of me to hide me.

"I've got a surprise for you all," Louis says, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Lou, this better not be one of you're Mia tricks, I will kill you," Liam groans loudly.

"Presenting Mia Tomlinson!" Louis yells loudly making me flinch.

All he gets in response is groans. I step out and at first no one bothers to even look up.

"Am I going to get a hug?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

Everyone's heads shoot up and Liam throws himself up and gives me the biggest bear hug I have ever gotten.

"Happy birthday," I could hear him smile.

"Thanks," I giggle.

"I thought you weren't coming home until next month."

"Nope," I say popping the p.

I get bone crushing hugs from everyone else but the one girl by Harry. She got up from her position and came over to me.

"Hi! I'm Rose, Harry's girlfriend," she smiles.

"Hello! I'm Mia," I smile back.

"I know, the guys wouldn't shut up about you."

I chuckle and give her a side hug.

"I missed you," Eleanor says, giving me another hug.

"I kn-" I got cut off by the news channel.

"So is it true that Liam Payne is with another girl after Mia gets taken away? Maybe this picture explains," the news reporter says.

A picture of Liam and a girl were sitting in a cafe, Liam was kissing her cheek, holding her hand, laughing.

"So is Mia finally out of the picture? Who knows?"

Tears spring to my eyes and I look at Liam, he looks shocked and terrified. I stand up more angry than upset.

"Liam! I thought you said you would wait for me? I thought you loved me. I thought you would never cheat on me. Liam, I don't know what to do but I think we're over. I- I can't stand cheaters," I say, ripping off my beautiful necklace, chucking it at him.

I ran up the stairs ignoring the people that were calling my name. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. I thought he loved me like I loved him. I walked into Lily's room and I saw her peacefully sleeping, she looked so big. Her hair was longer and she looked beautiful. Tears were freely falling down my face. I took her in my arms, she slightly stirring. I sat down on my bed and there was a knock at the door.

"Go away!" I moan.

"I need to tell you something. You were there when I was breaking and I'm going to be there for you," Harry's voice says.

I walk to the door and open it. Harry comes in and sits on my bed.

"He didn't cheat on you. That was his cousin. He wanted advice because he was missing you. I promise," Harry pleads.

"Really? Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid," I mutter.

"I'll just send him up," Harry sighs.

He leaves the room leaving Lily and I alone. I wait for at least ten minutes and he shows up with teary eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry! I love you, please forgive me," he says with a few tears falling.

He really did care, he wouldn't act like this if he didn't. It's my birthday and I just ruined it. Ugh, blame it on me.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. I didn't know the story," I says sheepishly.

He pulls me in for a long kiss after I set Lily on the bed right beside me, I melt into it, I really missed him. He's my other half and I don't know what I would do without him. We break apart and lean against each others foreheads.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too. Could I have my necklace back?" I ask feeling a blush on my cheeks.

He nods and puts it back on me.

"She's grown so much," I comment.

"Yeah and she takes forever to get to sleep," he chuckles.

"Are you tired love?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I am," I trail off.

"Lie down," he instructs.

He puts Lily in between the two of us and he lies down with me. We fall all fall into a deep sleep, finally happy.

© foreva1d 2013