Editing(23)

Mia's POV

It smelt really musty and had a cold and dark feeling to the room. I couldn't tell where I was though because the blindfold was still over my eyes. I had cold chains that were attached to both of my wrists. My stomach grumbled, it felt like I hadn't eaten in days. I felt the blindfold being ripped off my face, cold dusty air blowing in my face. It was too dark to tell where we were but I could tell it was in an empty room.

"Don't they learn any better?" A voice groans.

"Who's there?" I ask frightened.

"I'll turn on the lights and you'll see," he chuckled darkly.

A blinding light came on and I was indeed in an empty room. A guy dressed in black was right next to the chair I was sitting in. I could see his face perfectly but I had no clue of who he was.

"So who are you and why did you kidnap me?" I ask frowning.

"I'm not the one to tell you that. Are you hungry dear?" He ask, smirking.

He looked around the age of fifty, he almost made me gag at his tone of voice.

"Yes very," I sigh.

"Alright well Mr. Black told me to get you something when you awoke so I'll be right back with something to eat," he said walking off but before he gave me a hard glare.

I took a look in my surroundings, it had concrete walls and I could see some fake blood stains on the walls. We're they trying to scare me because other than the kidnaping, it wasn't working. The guy came back with a Apple Bee's bag. I'm not in London anymore, that fact scared me.

"Eat up buttercup, the master would like to see you soon," and with that, he walked out.

I started eating the food, more like shoving the whole thing in my mouth but it still counts. Then I thought, what if he poisoned this? What if he was trying to kill me? Am I going to die? The door opened and the guy came back but this time with another person, he had a mask on. My eyes widen as they get closer. I could hear them quietly whispering.

"Hello Mia Tomlinson, how are you?" A voice I recognized said.

Why did he sound like I know him? He looked younger, I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Miss me?" He asks, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Who are you?" I sneered.

"You don't remember?" He asks, faking shock.

"I'll just have to show you myself." With that, he takes off his mask.

I gasp loudly and look him with relief.

"Logan! You came to help me, get me out of here," I say frowning but I was excited that I would be leaving.

"You really think you're leaving? How dumb is this chick?" The other guy asks.

"Really stupid," Logan replies.

"I thought you cared!" I scream.

"No babe, I needed to play that little act or else I wouldn't have known anything about you're personal life. Now I can hold anything against you," he chuckled darkly.

"What do you want?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"What Aubrey deserves and what you should have never had in the first place. Aubrey always gets what she wants, no matter where or when."

"What in the world are you talking about," I sneer.

"What is the one thing that matters to you the most?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"No, no! You can't!" I cry desperately.

"Oh but I can, until Aubrey gets what she wants, you stay here. No matter how long it takes whether not it has guns. If it comes down to that, we'll do anything."

"You sick loon! How could you do this?" I say, biting my lip.

"I can do whatever I want, just like Aubrey. You know what I want, you. I want you to be my girlfriend and that's just what I'll get."

"No you won't!" I cry.

"Yes I will, Liam will fall in love with Aubrey and you will fall in love with me, it's destinyyyy," he said dragging out the y.

"How about we give you're friends a little call, I'll propose a deal and everything can go back to the way it was supposed to be."

He went out of the room and quickly came back with a laptop. He got onto Skype and looked over to me.

"What is their name?" He asks, glaring at me.

I told him the name quickly and quietly. He nodded and typed it in the laptop. The ringing of us trying to call rung through the room and a click telling us that he accepted.

"Hello," he says in a monotone.

"Hello Liam Payne," Logan chuckles darkly.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asks, groaning.

The screen wasn't pointed at me so he couldn't see me. He set it down on the floor, still not facing me. Logan quickly pulled out something and shot it in the air. I let out a loud scream, realizing it was a pistol. He stood beside me, putting the gun to my head. He spun the camera around and when Liam saw me he let out a scream.

"Don't hurt her!" Liam said frantically.

"I'm here to propose a deal," Logan smirks.

"What do you want? I'll do anything," Liam sighs.

Logan explains everything, me falling in love with Logan, Liam with Aubrey. He looked hesitant but finally said something.

"Alright, it's a deal."

Liam was letting me go to get me back? Why in the world would Liam do that?

"Liam why are you doing this? Isn't there a better way?" I ask frowning.

He bites his lip, unsure of what to do for a minute.

"It's the best way, as long as I get to see you again and I'll know he'll love you more than I ever could. Aubrey will be a lovely girl. I'll see you soon Mia," he said emotionlessly.

"But I love you! Will all my heart! Please don't do this to me! I love you. Please don't leave me," I sobbed but it was too late.

He already was gone, he didn't even listen to the last words I said. I sat there sobbing. Why in the world would he do this to me?

"Shut up idiot and stop sobbing. I told you I will get you, if it's the last thing that I'll ever get."

© foreva1d 2013