Editing(12)

If I said I was nervous, that would be an understatement. I was literally shaking in my seat. We were all in the limo but they had it where half of the limo was blocked off, so we could have our own conversations. Soft romantic music was playing in the background and I think I was sweating buckets, I mean this was my first date ever. My patents never let me go out because once again, it would ruin their image. I absolutely hate them for what they did to me. I can't think about that now though, this is supposed to be a good date so I better start talking before he thinks I'm a freak.

"What are you thinking?" He asks his eyes fluttering.

"Uh, nothing important," I mutter.

"I know it's something, you can tell me anything love," he gives me a dazzling smile.

He was sitting on the seat across my from me, staring at me.

"I was just thinking about my so called parents," I sigh, giving up.

He leans over and puts both of his hands on both sides of my face. (A/N sorry if the middle name is wrong. I don't remember if I put it in here or not.)

"Mia Ann Tomlinson, you're parents did not deserve a sweet, loving, and caring girl like you. Don't let them get in your head. You have Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Eleanor, Perrie, and of course me. We all care for you so don't let you're stupid parents hurt you. I love you," he said, making my eyes water.

No one has ever said something so sweet to me. We both started leaning in. This would be my first kiss ever, I have been dying to know what there like. I could feel his breath on my face, I couldn't take it anymore so I crushed my lips to his. It felt amazing, as cheesy as it sounds I felt like I was on the top of the world. You know when people say they feel sparks? It felt like fireworks, the best feeling in the world. When we broke apart for air I put my forehead against his and whispered

"I love you," with the biggest smile I could.

A knock from the window leading to the drivers seat startled me and we accidentally bumped my head against Liam's head.

"I hate to ruin the moment but we're here," the driver said smirking.

Liam and I still had the biggest smiles I have ever seen in my life. I hopped out of the car with Liam trailing right behind. Lou and El were already at the front door waiting for us. Liam entwined our hands and I whispered to him

"that was my first kiss."

"Did you like it?" He asks.

"No," I stated.

His face fell and I quickly said

"I loved it."

"Don't you dare scare me like that!"

He says a little to loudly.

"How did you scare him?" Lou asks smirking.

"Not saying BooBear," I smirk back.

He groans and rolls his eyes childishly.

"Wait a minute, you only have that face when someone you love says I love you back," Lou says raising his eyebrows.

"Curse your face Liam," I puffed out.

"I knew it! Did you kiss him?" El asks excitedly.

"Maybe, maybe not," I trail off.

"You so did!" Lou exclaims.

I groan and drag Liam inside not bothering to look at them.

"Hi, reservations for Tomlinson and Payne?" Liam asks the people that take people to their seats.