Editing(19)

I was still staring off in space when I heard my name being called.

"Mia! Time for dinner!" Jaycee yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back unwillingly.

Everyone was already eating the food and the only spot left was by Aubrey so I sat down next to her.

"So tell me, why were you up for adoption?" Jaycee asks.

I bite my lip and look at her with sad eyes.

"I- uh- personal reasons," I stutter.

"Oh, sorry dear," she says quickly.

"It's alright." I sigh.

The rest of the dinner is really awkward and no one was really talking. I wonder what the lads were doing at the moment.

Liam's POV

It didn't seem real, the love of my life just got taken away from me in the snap of a finger. She just left a minute ago but it seems like forever. I was holding Lily and everyone was extremely worried about Mia. Once Mia left Lily started crying but I managed to calm her down.

"We should call management," I sigh, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Yeah, put it on speaker phone," Louis says.

We we're all sitting down on the couch, Zayn called Perrie so she was on her way. She hasn't seen Lily yet and the whole adoption thing put a damper on her excitement. I dialed up the number and put it on speaker.

"Hello Liam, what can I do for you?" Uncle Simon asks.

"Hi, Mia was taken by the adoption agency because she died twice. It wasn't our fault, we want her back but we can't until her birthday, a few months away."

"I'm sorry Liam, you're in one tough pickle. I can't help with this, you're going to just have to wait it out."

"Uncle Simon!" Louis groans.

"Sorry lads, I have to go. Good luck," and with that, he hung up.

"This isn't fair," Harry groans.

"I want her back," Niall sighs.

"We can't do anything about it, she has her phone, maybe she will text or call us," I say biting my lip.

"All we can do is hope," Louis trials off.

The doorbell ding dongs and Zayn rushes over to get it. Perrie was crying quietly so Zayn took her in his arms soothing her. After she calms down, she comes over to sit by me and Lily.

"Could I?" She asks, sniffling.

I hand her over and she smiles down at her. I think she needed a diaper change.

"Could you and El go change her diaper?" I ask Perrie.

"Yeah sure. El, come here," Perrie says getting up.

They both left the room so it was just the lads and I. Nobody knew what to say so we just stayed quiet.

"I guess we'll just have to wait," Zayn says, finally speaking up.

"That's all we can do," Niall sighs.

Mia's POV

After the awkward dinner I went back into my 'room' but then I had an idea. I knew the lads Skype so I could just ask for the computer. I walked back into the kitchen and batted my eyelashes.

"Do you guys have a laptop I could borrow? I have a blog that I need to update," I say as sweetly as possible.

"Yeah, it's in the computer room down in the basement in the room beside the TV," Tyler smiles.

I give them a huge fake smile in return and run down the steps as fast as I could. Thank goodness nobody was in there but I didn't know if they were going to pick up or not because they don't know this account. I entered their accounts and waited for them to pick up.

If this is a fan please-" his face was full of shock.

"Mia! How did you get on here?" Liam asks, his voice full of concern.

"I'm not allowed to contact any of you, I'm doing this secretively. I miss you," I say choking on my words.

"What? Why? Are you ok? How are you?" He kept shooting questions at me.

"I'm alright-" I get cut off by Aubrey's giggling.

"Mom! Mia is talking to LIAM PAYNE!" She screamed.  

I heard the stomping off feet and the door slamming open.

"Mia! You're grounded, off now!" She yells.

She slaps my face, hard and drags me by the hair upstairs. I whimper in pain and I can hear yelling from Liam. My heart shatters as I'm being dragged to my room.

"You will not come out until tomorrow and you're grounded for a month. Good luck seeing you're friend again," she says and leaves the room.

Why did she have to do that? Why can't I talk to Liam? Why can't I be normal like any other person. The one thing I want I can't even have. I hear the door open and Logan pops his head in.

"Are you alright?" He asks frowning.

"No, I just want to go home," I frown.

"You'll be back there before you know it."

"No, I won't, I want my boyfriend back, my baby back," a say, a tear slipping out of my eye.

"Shh," he says trying to sooth me but the only person who could do that right now is Liam.

© foreva1d 2013