Editing(13)

The day after the date I was called into the living room for some reason. All the girls were here and I was starting to get worried. I was sitting on the floor crisscross applesauce waiting for someone to speak up.

"What's going on?" I ask biting my lip.

"We're leaving for London in three days," Liam says sighing.

"We are?!" I ask jumping up and down.

I have always wanted to go there but I of course couldn't with the family I came from.

"You're happy?" Niall asks me, shocked.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go to London," I sigh.

"Ah, well we're going out tomorrow, wear something causal," Liam tells me.

"Alright," I giggle.

"Well, I'm going to my room," I sigh before walking into my room. 

I get on my iPhone and go onto Twitter. The news got out that I was dating Liam and the fans weren't happy about it.

@MiaTomlinson4u: you're just using Liam for the fame, he's just sad about Alice, he's going to dump you.

@MiaTomlinson4u: go die!

@MiaTomlinson4u: Danielle and Alice were way better than you, just do yourself a favor and break up with him.

Some were nice but most of them were like that. A tear slipped out of my eye but I quickly wiped it away. I went into the bathroom to shower and turned on the water. I silently cried because it's the one place where you can without being seen. After I finished I put my clothes back on and walked out. Liam was on my bed, reading my phone, crap! He looked up and I could see the sorrow in his face.

"Babe, I'm so so sorry, we'll get through this," he says comfortingly.

That makes the water works I was trying to hide spill out. His eyes widen slightly and next thing I know, I'm in his lap and he's soothing me. I bury my head into his shoulder and sob.

"Shh, everything will be alright," he says stroking my hair.

When I finally stop, he looks me in the eyes.

"Better?" He asks wiping tears away.

I nod my head, not trusting my voice to say anything.

"We're all having a movie night, would you like to watch it with us?" He asks, biting his lip.

"Yeah sure," I say, my voice cracking because of the crying.

He takes my hand and we walk out to the main room. All eyes are on us as we sit down on the couch. El and Lou were on the floor with Zayn and Perrie. Harry and Taylor were on the couch along with us. I felt bad for Niall, he needs his princess.

"What are we watching?" I ask looking around at them.

"The Last Song," Harry says sheepishly.

"Aw! I love that movie!" I yell loudly.

I always cry at the end but I wasn't going to tell them that. I snuggled up against Liam and when the time I came I was bawling into Liam's shirt for the second time.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid," I mutter after the movie was over.

"It's alright and you're not stupid," Liam sighed.

"Well off to bed you, we have a big day tomorrow," Liam orders me.

"Ok," I giggle. "Goodnight LiLi, goodnight guys," I say kissing Liam on the cheek.