Editing(21)

It was Christmas morning and I was in bed alone. I just woke up but I felt to lazy to get up. We didn't do much yesterday for my birthday but it was still wonderful. I couldn't wait to give them their presents, they didn't know I had any presents. When I finally got up, I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. After I changed into a goofy Christmas outfit, I put my hair in a perfect bun and go downstairs. Nobody was up yet so I brought all my presents downstairs by the tree in the living room. I go back upstairs and get Lily from her crib. I change her into a red dress and put a green bow headband and go downstairs. I sit on the couch and set Lily on my lap.

"Hey baby girl. Want something to eat?" I coo.

I pick her back up and walk into the kitchen, setting her in the high chair. I heat up her bottle and feed her.

"Hey, Happy Christmas!" Louis cheers.

"Merry Christmas Lou."

"Happy Christmas baby girl," Louis chuckles, kissing Lily's cheek.

"I'm so glad I'm back," I sigh.

"You have no idea how much Liam missed you, everyone was depressed."

"I would have ran away if I could have, it was horrible."

There was this one day though that was the worst. It gave me scars and I hope no one finds about about those and no, I did not cut.

*Flashback*

I had only been here two weeks and it was horrible. I missed my family so much. I was in my room just staring at the wall, like I usually do until I break down completely. I only talked to Logan, he wasn't rude or anything like the others. I heard a door slam and mine burst open.

"Did you get into Aubrey's makeup?" Jaycee asks sternly.

"No, of course not," I said confidently.

I really didn't take any but of course Jaycee didn't listen.

"You ungrateful *****! How could you? Come with me," she said dragging my arm, making me fall off the bed and onto the floor face first.

She took me into her room, the only place she took me if I was in trouble. She sat me in the chair right in front of her makeup mirror and plugged in a curling iron.

"Are you curling my hair?" I ask bewildered.

"Something like that," she said, chuckling darkly.

After it was done heating up, she put a rag in my mouth and pulled up the back of my shirt.

"Don't you dare scream or else I will make this ten times worse," she sneered.

She stuck the curling iron on my back and I scream out in pain, spitting the rag on the floor.

"What did I tell you?!" She screamed, pressing the iron in a different spot.

This repeated about ten more times, she took me to my room and I cried myself to sleep.

*End of Flashback*

I had tears streaming down my face and I could tell that Lou and Lily didn't know what was going on.

"What's wrong?" Lou asks concerned.

I quickly wipe away my tears and think of a good excuse for my breakdown.

"I was just thinking of a horrible dream, where my parents still had me and Liam wasn't in my life," I whisper which wasn't completely a lie.

I really did have that dream but it wasn't that big of a deal.