Epilogue

Epilogue 

"Lily, get your bum downstairs," I call my daughter with a frown on my face. 

I couldn't believe how fast the time flew. It had already been six years since I first met One Direction. It was crazy to even think about it, because it felt as if it were only yesterday. 

"Coming mum," Her seven year old voice responds to me. 

I smile slightly at the sound of her voice. It was hard to believe that she was already seven! Over the years, she was quite a hand full though! 

"Hey babe, is Makayla up yet?" Liam gives me a smile, coming into our home style living room. 

He still hasn't changed over the years, which meant he was still that amazing and caring person. I would be lying if I said I didn't pick well. 

He was proven right by the baby monitor. Makayla was our four year old. She looked like Liam and I. Liam lets out a small laugh as I let out a low groan. 

When she spots me, her crying creases. She sure was a mommy's girl, not that I minded. When I get back downstairs, I sit down on the couch. 

"Is Louis coming?" Lily sits beside me on the couch, leaning her head on my shoulder.

We decided against having them call the boys their uncles. It wouldn't be fair to them when they found out that they weren't actually their uncles. 

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," I tap her on the nose, giving her a grin when she scrunches up her face. 

"Is Kinley coming?" She would always get excited when they would come. 

"Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, Elisha, Niall, Rose, and Harry are coming over to spend the week with us," I tell her as calmly as possible. 

Lily starts bouncing up and down, while Makayla starts squealing. They got so worked up over little things. That's my children alright. 

"Niall?" Lily squeals; still her favorite.

"Yes baby," Liam chuckles loudly, plopping beside her on the other side from me. 

"When will-" Lily gets cut off by the door ringing.

Here comes the screaming; I braced myself. Lily was such a talker, it was almost amusing. What was I going to do with that child? 

Lily jumps up and opens the door. Elisha greets Lily, taking her in a huge hug. Elisha gives me a secret glance, winking at me. 

"Ellie!" Lily could barely contain her excitement. 

"Hello darling," Elisha smiles fondly at her, shaking her head slightly. 

Louis walks in with Kinley and Raelynn. Raelynn was they're other child. She was only three years old. She was quite adorable, but so was all of the rest of them. 

"Mia!" Kinley gives me a bear hug.

I laugh, trying not to fall over, "Hello kiddo!" 

Eleanor came in next, followed by Rose and Daisy. Daisy was their other daughter. Louis named Daisy after his sister, which I thought was sweet. She was only one though. 

"Hey guys," I smile at them both. 

Perrie and Niall walk in next. Lily ran into his arms. I rolled my eyes; she needed to get over this crush she had on him. 

"Niall," Lily jumps up and down, making Niall grin at her. 

"Lily!" Faith, Niall's five years old, smiles excited. 

Zayn walks in with Kimberly and Ben; they're two year old twins. It was quite hectic whenever the whole gang came over. 

"Hello," I smile at the group of people in our house. 

"Look at us," Eleanor points out; we all had kids, our own houses. 

Everything was perfect, "I know." 

"It amazing, isn't it," Perrie comments, picking up Ben.

"Lily, Kinley and Faith, come here," I wave them into the kitchen with me. 

Each of them followed me. I showed them a seat and got out goldfish for them to share.

"Share," I sternly commanded before walking out.

Kimberly started crying so I took her in my arms and went upstairs to lie her down. She calmed down after I put on One Direction's latest album; and their last. 

They stopped just last year; they didn't need to sing anymore. I had a short time job, but I didn't have to have it. I just wanted to keep myself busy. The boys were still the immature boys we know and love. 

Liam and I still loved each other with all our hearts. Through everything, it only made me love him more. I smiled at just the mere thought of him. 

"Could you put Ben down with her?" Zayn hissed from downstairs. 

I don't say anything because I didn't want to wake up Kimberly. I just walked downstairs and took Ben. Once I finally got him to go to sleep, I went downstairs.

"Girls, do you want to watch a movie?" I ask the girls from the living room.

I get answered by them all running in here. I hide a grin as I watch them plop down on the couch expectantly. 

"Harry Potter!" All of them say in union.

Yep, they loved those movies. I popped in the first one and everyone decided to watch it with them.

"Asparagus!" Someone shouts when Snape appears on screen.

I roll my eyes and look at Liam. He was looking around at everyone; he knew we got far in life. I didn't even expect to live this long, with my cancer.

"Louis!" Lily giggles childishly, finding him amusing. 

"What?" He asks innocently; still the same old Lou. 

"Some people never change," I mutter under my breath.

Liam heard this so he chuckles, but quickly tries to cover it up. His laughs seem to come out though. 

"I hear you," Louis says, glaring at us.

"No! Jimmy protested," Kinley sasses with a straight face.

Louis gives her a smile and says,

"That's my girl."

She smiles brightly at him and goes back to watching the movie. This is how I liked it, I loved living my dream. I wouldn't have dreamed it any other way. I love each and every one of them. I'm Mia Ann Payne, the girl who lived her dream.

© piercingwings 2013

*Edited*