Editing(25)

It was the day before the wedding, we we're in Hawaii, it was amazing here. So beautiful, they were having a private wedding on the beach, everyone family's were here but not staying at the beach house that we stayed in. Everyone was out but Liam and I. We were about to go outside to go swimming, I was putting on my hot pink bikini on, everyone knew about the curling iron thing now but their whole family went to jail, for doing that to me. I put my curly hair in a messy bun and walked out the door. Liam was sitting on a towel in the sand. I go over and sit right beside him, lying my head on his bare shoulder.

"Are you excited?" I ask Liam, smiling at the crashing waves before me.

"Of course I am, I'm happy for them. They deserve each other," Liam smiles.

Liam all of a sudden gets up, throws me over his shoulder and heads into the water. I start screaming and pounding my fist on his back.

"Liammmm," I drag out his name.

"Miaaaa," he says chuckling.

"Don't drop me in," I squeal.

"To late," he says before I'm in the warm water but I drag him with me.

I try to get up but a huge wave makes me do tons of flips in the sea, dragging me to the bottom, pulling me further out. I hear frantic calling from above the water and someone pulling me towards whoever the person was which I'm guessing was Liam. When I reach the surface, I spit out water, coughing my lungs out. The person takes me bridal style and takes me on shore. I look up and it wasn't Liam, he was Chris Hemsworth! What in the world? Liam wasn't on shore, he must be inside or something.

"Chris?" I ask confused.

"Oh my gosh, hi Mia! I didn't know it was you," he exclaims.

"You remember me?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Yep, how couldn't I? You live with the biggest boyband in the world."

"Thanks for saving me," I sigh.

"No problem, Liam saw me walking from my beach house a little ways up so he called for help."

He set me down in the sand and I looked at him great fully.

"I've got to go but great seeing you again!" He says before he walks off.

I hear footsteps from behind me so I turn around but I'm picked up off my feet and got spun around, getting hugged tightly by the best boyfriend in the world.

"You need to stop scaring the crap out of me," Liam says breathless

"Sorry," I say in a baby voice.

"What's going on?" Louis worried voice called from inside the door.

Liam set me down and I turned around to see Louis. I know it's cheesy but I flew into his arms.

"What happened lil sis?" He asks hugging me.

"I almost drowned but Chris Hemsworth saved me," I say, a grin coming on my face.

"Oh really?" He asks smirking, after he set me down.

I try to hide the blush on my cheeks but it doesn't work. I give a quick glance at Liam, he looked slightly jealous.

"Liam, nobody could compare to you," I giggle, kissing his cheek.

Louis turned around and walked back inside the house. I knew he was nervous, so was El. They both were frantically going on and on about the wedding.

"I think I'm just going to go to our room to watch Doctor Who," I state to Liam and stalk in the house.

I could hear him laughing in the background, I roll my eyes. Ever since I started watching that show I couldn't stop. I made my way to our room and sat on the plush king size bed. The room was an ocean theme with palm trees going around the walls. We had a huge balcony that showed off the ocean, we kept it open at night. I turned on the TV but soon after about ten minutes the door burst open with all the girls.

"Girl, I've only known you for two weeks and you almost died twice! I don't want to know what it's like in a year," Elisha says, raising her eyebrows.

"I know and El calm down and stop biting you lip. Babe, if you keep doing that it will bleed," I state for the thousandth time.

"I know but I can't help it! What if I trip and fall? What if we stop loving each other? What if he doesn't want to start a family with me? What if my dress falls in the water? What-" she rambles on but I cut her off.

"Everything will be fine! I promise," I sigh deeply.

"I agree El, everything will be fine," Perrie says.

"I would listen to the danger magnet," Rose giggles.

"Rose," I groan.

She smiles at me innocently before looking around the room and whistling.

"How about we all go in the hot tub?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure," El sighs.

Everyone goes to their rooms to change into bathing suits. I chose out a light blue bikini and go over to Lily's room. She was still asleep so I just took her baby monitor downstairs with me. I headed out to the porch and climbed in the hot tub. Everyone was in shortly after I was.

"I still can't believe this is happening," El mutters under her breath.

"Aren't you excited?" Perrie asks, raising her eyebrows.

"Of course, that's why I'm so nervous."

"Everyone has to go through this if they get married so you're not alone," I reassure her.

"But-" I cut her off.

"Do you love him?" I ask

"Yes of course."

"Just think of that, you're doing this for him."

She seemed to relax after I said that.

"Ok, I'll try," she sighs deeply.

"Party!" I hear Harry scream and hop into the hot tub.

Rose giggles while the rest of us roll our eyes. The other lads follow Harry's actions by coming in with us.

"I wonder how they came up with the name honeymoon," El says aloud.

"Honey, you're over the moon," Louis winks.

Everyone looks at Louis like he has two heads before I burst out laughing. I quickly cover my mouth to stop the sound from coming out of my mouth.

"Don't stop, your laugh sounds like an angel," Liam comments, making me blush.

"It's true," everyone says in union.

"No-" I start but I get cut off by the baby monitor.

"I've got to go, see ya'll later," I call, going inside.

Once I get Lily in a one piece bathing suit, I take her back outside to go into the ocean. She was crawling now which was difficult for me because I had to watch her more closely. I take her into the water and set her down where the tide started. She starts giggling and slashing in the water.

"Oh Lily," I giggle.

"She's so cute," Liam's voice says as he sits by me.

I lean on his shoulder, sighing.

"It's hard to believe that they're getting married. I can't wrap my heads around it," Liam comments.

"He's practically my brother and El is my best friend, I can't either."

"He's finally growing up," Liam jokes.

"Yep," I giggle.

We spend the rest of the day at the beach, just talking and playing with Lily. We talked about pretty much everything, what we wanted when we grow up, what jobs we would do, just pretty much everything.

"We should be going to be," Liam sighs.

"Yeah, big day tomorrow," I sigh.

I was also nervous of what everyone was going to think of my dress other than Liam. He didn't know what I looked like with my hair up and makeup on. I think I could use a little relaxing myself.

© foreva1d 2013