Editing(14)

This is it, I'm moving away from the place where I grew up at, the place where all my horrible memories were made. I shook the thought out of my head and dragged my suitcase through the airport. It was four am so not many people were here, at least fan wise. The monotone voices echo through the building and the rolling of suitcases was also heard.

"Stay close," Liam whispers into my ear as the wall of body guards walk forward.

"Ok," I whisper back.

The boys, being the boys were super loud and Paul, kept telling them to shut up. I bit my lip to stop from laughing because Paul looked furious.

"Flight 34 to London, England is now boarding first class, again flight 34 to London is now boarding."

"Guys, hurry up! You need to get your bums on that plane!" Paul finally snapped.

The body guards moved faster and I could see our terminal just ahead. Of course I just had to make a grand exit and embarrass myself by falling flat on my face, tripping over Niall's suitcase that was now under me.

"Are you alright love?" Liam asks, helping me up.

"Yeah, I think," I sigh, frowning at how stupid I am.

"Move faster!" Paul groaned.

We quickly got to the terminal and gave the lady our tickets for the flight. We weren't going in a private plane for a few reasons but I didn't know what those reasons were. We walked into first class which was surprisingly almost empty but I guess people could have got the later flight. We all sat in the middle row because we could all fit in one row. Before anyone could start talking crazy, I put my airplane headphones on and looked through the music albums they had. I clicked on Katy Perry and closed my eyes, listening to the music. The song was kinda depressing but I loved the beat. After a while I got bored of just listening to music so I took my headphones off to talk to someone for a while.

"I'm bored," I sigh, looking at Louis, who was in the seat next to me.

"We still have a while to go," Louis chuckled.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"You want to play a game on your phone? I'll play on mine so we can play together," Liam suggests.

"We can use phones?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, since we're up in the air now," Liam replies.

I take out my phone and smile at my wallpaper, it was all of us, including the girls, when Taylor wasn't a part, at the hospital. I don't think Haylor will last long because they're already having fights.

"What game should we play?" I ask Liam.

"Uh, how about Scrabble?" He asks.

"Yeah sure," I sigh.

We both get on the game and I had to add Liam because we hadn't played it together before. After twenty minutes, I beat him.

"Ha! I beat your butt!" I say and jumping out of my seat, doing a happy dance.

"Shut up," he groans, putting his head in his hands.

I sit back down and we decide to try and get some rest because it wouldn't be pretty when we land. I put on my headphones again and turn on Kung Fu Panda. It's the only movie I could think of that I knew I could fall asleep to. I quickly fell asleep to the movie, having a dream about Po.

"Babe, wake up," Liam's voice woke me from my sleep.

"The Warrior!" I yell, shooting up.

Everyone gives me a look like I'm crazy and I look down blushing like crazy.

"Were you dreaming of Kung Fu Panda?" Harry asks, amused.

"Yeah," I say sheepishly.

"We're landed, we just have to wait for them to tell us we can go off," Zayn explains.

"You may exit the plane now, thank you for using USA airways," the pilot's voice rung through the plane.

Everyone got up from the comfy plane seats and headed out of the plane and into the airport. I could hear British voices through the airport. I love British accents, I thought they were interesting. The group of guards formed the wall around us again and we walked out the airport. We headed into a limo, I guess we weren't keeping a low profile. London looked so beautiful from what I'd seen of it so far.

"Liking London?" Niall asks me as we drive on.

"Yeah! It's amazing," I smiled.

The rest of them just smiled at me. The girls didn't came, Eleanor had to be somewhere and Taylor had a few concerts to attend somewhere else. I'm surprised they stayed in Missouri so long. I didn't know what to expect, of what the house looks like. The limo jerked forward and came to a stop. I guess we were here. The door opens from the outside and I step out first. The cold air hits me like a ton of bricks. I was dressed for summer so it was extra cold for me. The house was huge but it was extremely beautiful. Trees surrounded the house but not enough to make it a forest. A stone pathway led up to it with flowers going along it. I didn't recognize what type they were though.

"It's lovely, isn't it?" Liam asks me.

"It is lovely," I smile back.

"I've got a surprise for you when we get in," Liam says winking.

I roll my eyes but inside I'm already excited. I closed my eyes and take in the fresh air of London. Louis opened the front door and I was in complete awe. There was a marble staircase leading up to the second floor when you walked in and two other doors were on either side of the staircase. One leading to the kitchen and one leading to the living room.

"Follow me upstairs," Liam says excited.

I follow him upstairs to the first door and he opens it. It's light blue and a huge painting of London was direction on the wall itself. It took up one whole wall. Another wall said beautiful in different fonts. The second to last wall had posters of famous people that I loved and the very last wall had a bunch of pictures of us covering it.

"Liam! This is wonderful!" I squealed.

"I know, I'm that good," Liam chuckles.

I didn't know what London had in store for me but I hoped that it would change my life around. Where I could make new memories and new friends. Where I didn't have to worry about my parents anymore. Where I could be with Liam Payne, the people I loved. This was just the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not over just yet :D I know it was just a filler but oh well. Comment and vote!

© foreva1d 2013