Editing(18)

"What do you mean? Louis is my legal guardian. You can't take me away," I protest.

"Is it true that you died twice?" The police asks.

"Yeah but that wasn't on purpose, Louis didn't have anything to do with it," I say with pleading eyes.

"Hun, it's the law if something like this happens that the person would have to be put in a foster home until a legal adult," the service worker said sternly.

I didn't want to mention Lily because I knew that she would take her way too. If I had to go, Liam could at least keep her.

"Would you excuse us a moment please?" I ask politely.

They give me a nod and I wave everyone upstairs to Lily's room. I could see Liam was on the verge of crying along with the others. Eleanor and Louis were clueless because I guess they didn't hear it yet. El was holding Lily in her arms looking down at her. She was changed into a cute pink shirt and black pants.

"I have some bad news..." I trail off.

"What? What happened?" Lou asks worried.

"I have to go to a foster home until I'm eighteen, which is on Christmas Eve," I say sadly.

"What?! Why? That's my birthday too," Louis says confused.

"Since I died twice they said you weren't a good legal guardian. I'll be back before you know it. Don't tell the social worker about Lily, I know you guys can take care of her."

I had to be strong, for them at least. I'm sure when I get in that car I'm going to break down.

"You're going to miss my birthday," Liam says, a tear sliding down his cheek.

"I'm sorry LiLi," I say kissing his cheek.

"We'll give you a minute," Lou sighs, giving everyone a look.

Everyone leaves but Liam and I look in his eyes.

"Wait for me," I beg.

"Forever and always," he says, another tear sliding down.

I wipe it away with the back of my hand and pull him in for a kiss. I could tell he was really depressed about this. After I pull away, I take him in a bear hug, neither of us wanting to let go but fairy tales don't last forever. I give him one last peck on the lips and clutch my necklace on my neck. I never take that thing off.

"Remember, no matter what anyone says, you really are beautiful, inside and out," Liam smiles through the tears.

"Thanks," I whisper.

We head out the door where everyone else is, around Lily. I look at Louis and I could feel the water works start. He took me in when I didn't have anyone.

"Louis," I choke out.

He takes me in a bear hug and whispers

"Love you lil sis."

"Love ya big bro," I chuckle.

He was the closest I had to family so it meant a lot when he said that. A tear falls down and I quickly wipe it away.

"I'll be back before you know it," I say and break the hug.

I give El a hug next and tell her

"Take care of Lou and Lily for me."

"Of course, I'll miss you," she says sadly.

I hug the rest of them and each of them cried at least once. Liam on the another hand looked completely broken. I gave Liam one last hug and walked down the stairs.