Editing(24)

I've been sitting in this chair with chains around my wrist for three days. I found out I was in Florida but a town that was completely abandoned. Nobody but us were here in this horrible town. I didn't get much food at all and it was so hard to fall asleep in this wretched chair. I was alone for a while, just waiting for something to happen. I still couldn't process what Liam said through my brain. He didn't love me anymore? I thought he was the one, that I wanted to be with forever but I guess that wasn't in his plan. I needed to ask Logan something, how long was I out? I totally forgot to ask that. I started to play with my chains because I was so bored.

"I'm back, someone is here to see you," Logan's voice rung through the room.

I saw Logan come in with what it looked like a girl. When she finally came into view I gasped, I never wanted to see her again.

"Hello Mia," she sneered.

"I have a question," I sighed, my voice horse from the lack of water.

"What would that be?" Logan asks, raising his eyebrows.

"How long have I been here?" I ask frowning.

"Oh, about a week now," Logan sighs.

"I was knocked out for four days?!" I ask with eyes the size of saucers.

"Yep, I'm surprised Liam hasn't come for you yet, maybe he forgot about you," Aubrey giggled.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip to stop from saying something I would regret. I hear a loud bang from outside the room. Both of them give each other a look before dashing out of the room. I waited for five minutes, trying to hear the faint voices that were talking outside, in the other main room. I hear the door swing open and there he is. He looked depressed, confused, alone, deeply hurt.

"L-Liam," I stutter, my heart breaking at the sight of his face.

The other two came into view, smirking at me.

"I have to tell you something," he says, his voice raspy.

He starts walking towards me, it looked like he unwillingly did it. He got on both knees in front of my chair.

"Look, I'm so sorry that I led you on this long but we're not going to be able to work out. I don't know how to put this but I- I- I never loved you. I was just sorry for you, I mean you had cancer, what else could I do? You almost died but you're better now, it's best if you lived with Logan. He actually loves you, I don't. We're through, I'm sorry love," he says, kisses my forehead and leaves.

Tears were streaming down my face, I didn't know what to do. My whole life has been a lie, since the beginning and everything just keeps getting worse. When will something good ever happen to me? I can't have Lily, I don't have the love of my life, I don't have what I call my brother, I don't have my best friends.

"Off to London now, you won't be seeing them again," Logan smirks.

"Well actually, when he comes over she will, he'll be with me," Aubrey says darkly.

I couldn't stop the tears that were freely falling down my face. It was just way too much to process at once, it didn't even seem real. I felt someone shaking me, why would someone be shaking me. I opened my eyes to see I was still in the same room, Logan was shaking me.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"You we're screaming in your sleep, Liam will be here any minute so you can go home," he sighs.

"Liam didn't come yet?" I ask, utterly confused.

"No. I just can't wait for you to be mine," he says smirking.

"Aubrey isn't here?"

"No, why in the world would she be here? You aren't seeing her until later."

So it was all a dream? Liam didn't actually say that? I felt wet tear stains on my cheeks, I guess I was crying in my sleep. I still can't believe I dreamed of that. Why would Liam even do that? Does he really love me? Was it a sign? I heard police sirens going on outside. Logan didn't know what to do, he just hid in a corner. A police man walked through the door quickly followed by another. One of them rushed over to me while the other one searched the room.

"No, no no! You can't take me," I guess they found Logan.

"Sweetie, everything will be ok, I'll just get you out," the police soothed.

He broke the chains on my hands, my hands were scratched up, with a little ring of blood going around my wrist.

"We're going to take you to the hospital and ask a few questions. I promise you, whoever did this along with Logan will be arrested."

All I could do is nod, they helped me up but I just fell back down because I was sitting in the chair so long. They helped me out of the building and into the ambulance. They ended up stitching my wrists and putting tons of meds on it because it was a lot worse than I thought. They put something in my IV and it was black. I wake up to the constant beeping noise that I have woken up to that noise many times. When my eyes opened, a doctor was standing over me.

"Hello Mia, how are you feeling?" He asks, smiling.

"I'm starving," I mutter.

"After you are able to leave, which will be very soon, you can get something. The police have a few questions, then you can go."

I nod and wait a few minutes for the police to come in. The same guy that helped me came in smiling.

"I just have a few questions for you. Who was behind this?" He asks.

"Their names are Aubrey, Jaycee, and Tyler, the same last name as Logan. All of them are related."

"Where do they live?"

"Somewhere in London, I'm not sure exactly."

"What did they do to you?"

"They a- abused me. They burnt me with a curling iron," I say, close to tears.

"How long did this go on?"

"Three months but I only got burnt a few times."

"Alright, that's all, I'll get a doctor to get you out." With that, he left.

After I had my IV out, I ran into the waiting room. Everyone was there, even Rose and Elisha. Liam was pacing around, I could see he was silently crying. I threw myself into his arms, not caring of what he thought. He pushed me off muttering something about crazy fans. When he looked up, he took me back in his arms the second he looked up.

"Mia!" He cried.

"I've missed you so much," I whisper, the tears slipping down my face.

"I thought you forgot about me, you were going to let me stay with them. I- I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"I would never leave you," he says, tightening the grip on me.

I felt a group hug around us, everyone saying how much they missed me and how they said that I wasn't able to do that again.

"Let's just go home," Liam sighs, after everyone let go.

"I can't believe that actually happened," El whispers, tears coming out.

"We postponed the wedding," Louis says frowning.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! We can do it right away," I suggest.

"I think we'll be waiting for another week," El sighs.

"Oh ok."

We walked out of the hospital after I got signed out. Paul called the airport and we got a private plane. We rode in a limo, like always. I never wanted to leave again, I just couldn't take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure you're mad now. Lol, I hope you liked it! Comment and vote! Oh and Happy Birthday Zayn!

© foreva1d 2013