Editing(10)

Mia's POV

It was black everywhere, I was traveling somewhere but I had no idea where I was going. I saw a bright light ahead so I kept following the way I was going, towards the light. The light dimmed when I was near it and I saw a person? He looked like he was in his twenties.

"Who's there?" I ask biting my lip.

"I'm Ethan, you're guardian angel," he responds, his voice soft as silk and very calming.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" He asks coming towards me.

I just shrug my shoulders and follow right beside him.

"So where am I?" I ask him confused.

"This is your mind, I'm just here to help you," he responds, confusing me even more.

"What?" I ask.

"This isn't you're time just yet, you died, again but the doctors don't know you're alive. I'm here to help that."

"I'm dead?!" I ask shocked.

"Yes, but you need to go back."

All off a sudden a picture of Louis pops in front of me, no a video. He's crying and he looks like he died. Eleanor is sobbing in Lou's arms. The rest of the gang looked just like them, in hospital chairs. Josh was even there, with silent tears running down. It broke my heart into pieces.

"See, that is what's going on at this moment. People need you back and I promise you one thing if you go back," Ethan says looking at me.

He really does look like an angel or what I would think of what would look like an angel.

"What's that?"

"Your cancer will be gone," he states.

"Yes, I'll go back as long as it's gone," I whisper.

"Ok, just close your eyes and when you wake up, I promise you that the cancer will be gone," he says and he disappears.

I do as he says and close my eyes. I hear a loud beeping noise going off very loud.

"DOCTOR! She's alive! How is that even possible? She's waking up," a male voice exclaims loudly.

"What? How? When? That's impossible," a lady whispers. 

My eyes shoot open and I look around, I'm in a surgery room with doctors surrounding me.

"The cancer is just gone? Your surgery worked!" A doctor exclaimed loudly.

"My cancer is gone?" I ask confused.

Everything came back to me and I silently thanked Ethan.

"No problem, it's my job," his voice rang though my head.

I almost screamed aloud but I realized that people were watching me. I ad stitches going across my stomach because of the surgery.

"Are you in pain?" The main doctor asks me.

"No, where are my friends? I want to see them!" I start shouting frantically.

"Shh, when you wake they will be there," he soothes and once again everything goes black.

I hear quiet sobbing and a quiet beeping noise. Nothing else was heard and my eyes flutter. I shut my eyes because the light was so bright so I yelled

"turn the lights off!"

"Mia?!" Came a bunch of voices.

My eyes adjusted to the lights and I was attacked in hugs.

"Ow!" I screamed in pain.

The people let go and backed off.

"How are you feeling?" A very familiar voice asks.

My head turns to the side and Chris Hemsworth is standing beside my bed with Liam Hemsworth.

"Josh, you did not!" I exclaim looking at him.

"Well, your cancer is gone so the bucket list isn't a must but you know, I thought you could use a surprise," he says sheepishly.

"I can't believe I can actually go home!" I exclaim.

"I- I thought I lost you, for good," Louis stutters.

"I'm not going anywhere Lou, I'm here to stay," I smile.

"I- can't believe it's gone," Liam P says shocked.

All I wanted to do is get up and hug him but that isn't possible. "I know you just woke up any everything but we have to go, I'm sorry," Liam H says sheepishly.

"Can I at least have a picture?"

"Sure!" Harry had my phone for some odd reason so he snapped a picture of us, the two of them on each side of my bed.

"Thanks," I smile brightly.

"Well, I guess I'll be leaving, bye Mia," Josh says and kisses my cheek.

My face turns bright red and I mutter a bye. Selena walks into the room and her face lights up.

"Hey Cookie, how you doing?" I ask her smirking.

"Fine, lover girl," she smirks back.

She knew everything about me, even about Liam

"When do I get out of this place?" I ask biting my lip.

"In two weeks I think. I'm so glad your alive and cancer free! Your story has been all over the news, check Twitter."

"Harry, hand over the phone." He chuckles and gives it to me.

"I'm so happy that your here!" El says dramatically.

"I know, me too El, I missed you guys."

"I don't think One Direction would have survived if you died," Zayn smiles weakly.

"I know, that's why I'm here," I giggle.

I go onto my Twitter and I see that I'm trending worldwide.  

@MiaTomlinson4u: I'm so sorry! I hope you get better. Ignore the hate  

#getbettermia

@MiaTomlinson4u: Aww! I'm so so glad that ur cancer is gone! 

#staystrongmia

It went on like that for a few but of course there were haters but I just ignored them. "You know Niall was so sad he wasn't even eating," Liam sighs.

"I'm sorry!" I sigh.

"No, it's fine. Even though you died, your cancer got better so everything's good," Niall smiles.

"Hey guys, can I talk to Mia alone?" Liam asks the others.

They all nod understandingly. Everyone leaves just leaving Liam and I alone.

"I don't know how to put this but I think I've been hiding my feelings to long. Ever since I met you I liked you, like like," he chuckles.

"I kinda used Alice to get you jealous, she knew but I feel really bad about that. I know that you have feelings for me to. I think we could both use heeling and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

"Yes! Of course!" I exclaim, I jump out of bed and into his arms not caring about the pain, all I wanted was to be his and now I was.

© foreva1d 2013