Essentials

~Spinner's End - June 24th - Friday Afternoon~

Your POV:

Upon arriving at Spinner's End, I sighed happily. I was glad to be back because I had grown attached to the distinct feeling that comes from living here. The first thing I did when we walked inside was go up to our room and sit down on the bed. I was exhausted and wanted to take a nap before dinner. So that's exactly what I did.

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

I woke to the pleasant smell traveling up the stairs into the bedroom. Checking the clock, I noticed it was 7:23. I had slept through the usual time we ate dinner.

I threw the heavy sheets aside and lifted myself off the bed. Getting used to the extra weight wasn't all that easy. It took a little more effort to do everyday things compared to months before.

A minute later, I found myself in the kitchen where Severus had set the table for dinner. He looked up in my direction while setting down two plates of food.

"Sleep well?" He asked me while walking over to me.

"Yeah, I really needed that nap." I replied with a sigh before sitting down with him.

As we ate, a thought came to mind,

"So."

Severus looked up and waited for a moment.

"So?" Severus seemed at a lose, not knowing what it was I was about to bring up.

"I just wanted to know if now were a good time to talk about, preparations." I replied after taking a sip of my water.

"Ah, yes, now seems like a good time." Severus replied.

"Great! I had a couple ideas I wanted to share with you.." I smiled as I set my fork down to explain.

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

After about an hour, Severus and I were ready to just go to sleep. Although I had had a nap not too long ago, I was still sleepy. I got into bed immediately after brushing my teeth and waited for Severus to do the same. He walked out of the bathroom a minute later and sighed.

"I am utterly fatigued." Severus said as he sat down on the bed.

"I can tell. You're hair is all messy." I replied while ruffling up his hair.

"And now it's even messier." I grinned.

Severus instead of giving me an 'are you serious' look, decided to kiss my cheek and lay down. He must really be tired if he let me get away with that.

I decided to lay down as well and tucked my head under his chin,

"Goodnight, Severus."

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

~Spinner's End - June 25th - Saturday Morning~

Severus and I woke up bright and early the next morning. We had planned out the night before what we would do for the day and I was excited. Our plan was to buy the basics we'd need to take care of Elora.

We decided to go to a maternity shop I  had seen an ad for in the Daily Prophet a few months ago.

As we were walking down the street, I spotted the logo of the store hanging in the window of a cozy looking building. The sign read,

Bellaluna's Maternity Boutique.

Severus opened the door for me. We both heard the small chime go off that was hanging above the doorframe. In seconds a woman walked up to us and asked us what we were interested in finding today.