Reunion

~Living Quarters - December 23rd - Thursday Morning~

Your POV:

It seems as though autumn always passes by so quickly. The beginning of the term comes around, then Halloween, then boom. Christmas.

The fact that it is already two days away from Christmas reminds me of the fact that I haven't really spent much time with my family since last year's Christmas. I wish I could visit them, but I'm scared that I'll put them in danger if I do.

I sighed at these thoughts and got up from the sofa to put away my empty breakfast plate. The sound of footsteps brought my attention to the hallway where Severus had entered the kitchen from. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and made his way over to me.

"Good morning, Sev." I smiled at him over my shoulder while finishing up with the dishes.

Severus replied with a very deep and groggy sounding voice,

"Morning.."

I poured Severus a cup of coffee and handed it to him. He gave me a thankful look before taking a sip from it and sighing.

There was silence for a good minute before Severus spoke up,

"(Y/N)."

I turned my head toward Severus, who was currently leaning against the counter with one arm crossed over the one holding his coffee. Humming in response, I waited for him to tell me what he wanted to say.

"The trains for King's Cross are leaving in two hours. If you'd like, we can spend Christmas at my residency." Severus explained, sounding a little less tired than before.

"That would be wonderful, Sev." I smiled and leaned against the counter next to him, holding a coffee of my own.

"Good. I suggest you go pack the things you need. I'll inform Albus that we are in fact leaving for the holidays." Severus told me before setting his mug down and walking toward the main door.

"Alright. I'll do that." I responded before walking into the bedroom.

~Hogsmeade Train Station~

Severus and I had been some of the first people to arrive at the station. While waiting for the train, it began to snow, which seemed to make a lot of students happy. As soon as the gleaming red steam engine came to a stop on the tracks, we made our way into one of the front-most compartments meant for faculty. Soon, all the students going home for the Holidays had gotten onto the train and it began making its long trek to King's Cross Station.

As soon as we arrived at the station, Severus and I exited the train. But before we could walk over to the brick pillar entrance, Severus took hold of my hand and lead me in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"That is a secret, (Y/N)." Severus replied.

I sighed and let him drag me to wherever he wanted to take me. Severus lead me up the stairs of one of the steel bridges that stretched over the train tracks, which confused me even more. Severus insisted we wait on the bridge and I had no idea why.

As I was about to ask Severus another question, I heard a familiar voice call for me,

"Sissy!"

I turned abruptly and saw (B/N) come running toward me from the opposite end of the bridge.

"(B/N)!?" I exclaimed as he jumped up to hug me.

"(Y/N)!" I now heard my mother's voice call as she walked over to us.