Living Quarters

Severus' POV:

I lead (Y/N) to my private stores filled with various potions and ingredients.

"How did the drink change from it's original taste?" I asked her as I unlocked the door.

"It tasted bitter, like... reeeeally bitter. so bitter I thought my head would explode!" I hear her explain with slurred speech.

"It seems as though someone poured quite an amount of fire whiskey into your drink, (Y/N)." I told her as I stepped up the ladder to retrieve some pepper up potion.

As I was searching for it, (Y/N) spoke again.

"Have people ever told you that you look like a human sized bat when you wear your long robe?" (Y/N) stated while chuckling tiredly.

I rolled my eyes and continued searching until I heard a thud at the bottom of the ladder. (Y/N) had fallen asleep against the doorway. I grabbed the pepper up potion and then descended the ladder to pick her up off the ground. I linked my arm around her torso in order to get her up and attempted to have her walk with me.

"Where are we going, Sevy?" (Y/N) asks me in her drunken state.

"I'm taking you to my living quarters." I replied.

"Ooo.. What're we gonna do there?" (Y/N) asks with a giggle.

My face reddened a small bit as I picked up my pace.

"It is the closest room where I can properly treat you and give you the pepper up potion. You'll most likely fall asleep completely after taking this so you might as well fall asleep on a bed, not the floor." I explained as we walked up to the entrance to my living quarters.

As soon as we walked in, I headed straight for the back room in order to lay (Y/N) down. I poured the pepper up potion into a mug and handed it to her.

"Drink this. It will make you feel better." I told her as I forced the mug into her hand.

"She drank it and then handed me the empty mug.

I set the mug on my night stand and looked back over at (Y/N) to see her staring at me. It was quite unsettling to say the least.

"Come here." She told me.

I walked in front of her, wondering what idiotic remark she would utter this time.

But instead of another stupid remark she reached toward me and pulled me down onto the covers. I felt her weight distribute on top of me, keeping me from moving away.

"Why do you have to be so damn attractive?" She suddenly exclaimed.

My face reddened as I sat up with her on my lap.

"(Y/N). This has gone far enough. You need rest and I certainly will not be taking advantage of you in this state." I replied to her earlier 'comment' on my appearance.

I attempted to remove her from my lap by pushing her to the side by her waist, but she held onto my wrists, stopping me once more. She leant forward, pressing a short kiss onto my lips. It felt comforting, although realization hit me regarding our current situation. I pulled away from her and finally succeeded in ridding her from my lap. She lay down, smiling at me and saying before she fell asleep,

"I love you Sevy.."

I sat there, frozen in place thinking about what she had just told me. I'd never thought of the day when someone would utter those words to me. And yet, that day has come. I felt, happy, suddenly.

After reminiscing about (Y/N)'s words, I decided to stand up and leave her to rest. Not before I draped a blanket over her form did I leave the room. I exhaled deeply as the days memories came flooding to mind...