CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY: Izuku II

It has been two weeks since the raid on the Hassai Organization's hideout, and it has been two weeks since anyone in the class of 1-A has seen Izuku because ge hasn't returned to UA since.

After Izuku was discharged from the hospital, his family had him head straight back home. He didn't even get to say goodbye to any one of them, even his friends. None of them even knew until All Might informed them.

Ochaco, especially, was distraught upon hearing this.

Everyone in their class had this uneasiness inside of them. Izuku had once mentioned that his family hated heroes and that his brother especially was just waiting for an opportunity to get him out of UA. The thought that this might've been it lingered in their minds.

Then, the news broke. News about Sir Nighteye's maltreatment of Izuku, his belittling and treatment of the hero-in-training like a subhuman, his mental, emotional, verbal, and physical abuse-- everything.

All the evidence of Sir Nighteye's actions were made public after journalists got wisp that the Midoriya family were planning to sue the Hero Commission for what had happened to the youngest son.

(a/n: bet, who do you think suggested the idea of suing? Tenko or Hisashi? XD)

The whole thing ended up being the only topic that was talked about for the whole week. And even now, it was still being talked about and discussed by various medias.

While normally, news about abusive bosses aren't a big deal in Japan, the fact that the abusive boss in question was a Pro Hero, and used to be the sidekick of All Might no less, made it such the huge deal.

The question was raised, Should Sir Nighteye still be regarded as a Hero? Or should he be called a Villain instead for his actions? Where is the line drawn for the actions of Heroes that should be deemed villainous?

The public outrage over Sir Nighteye's actions eventually compelled the Hero Commission to revoke the man's Pro Hero status and label him as a Villain postmortem.

He will no longer be regarded and recognized as a hero moving forward. His hero agency was also stripped of its operating license and was ordered to be closed down.

In the end, the Hero Commission's decisions were enough to satisfy the Midoriya family and they decided to drop the case.

Izuku's classmates were shocked when they heard about the news. They never had any idea that this was happening to their classmate. They didn't even try to help him or do anything after they noticed that their classmate was acting off. They just looked the other way. They don't know if they will even be able to show their faces to Izuku, let alone say a proper goodbye.

And to think the last thing they'd done for their classmate and friend was that failure of a surprise celebration for his first day of internships.

It was a stupid move on their part.

This evening was probably like any other evening. The students of 1-A had just finished dinner and the designated cleaners were doing their job, while the rest were spending their time doing various things, may it be reviewing their class notes from earlier that day, watching television, or just general stuff.

As they were doing whatever they were doing, however, they suddenly received a knock at the door.

Then another knock could be heard from the door.