Question about the Animatic

Question about my hiatus and the animatic.

Would you guys rather I skip the chapter for 1-A's performance for now and continue on with the story or would you guys rather I continue on working on just the animatic and not update until I finish it?

With the first option, of course, I'll still be working on the animatic while updating new chapters, you guys just won't get to see the animatic first before the new chapters.

I've been thinking about it, and I realized that it may be possible the animatic will only be finished around Fall. Since I have online classes right now and a new semester is about to begin, I won't really have much time to work on the animatic anymore. Not to mention the rough patch me and my tablet are in right now.

I'll probably end up getting a new tablet on either my birthday or my graduation which would greatly help with speeding up the animatic, but my birthday's on August and my graduation is god knows when, meaning it would still be a long time.

I've been worrying about how long making the animatic will end up taking and if it would be worth it to make all of you guys waiting for months and months without much updates.

I mean, there's still that thing with Izuku acting sus!

I just didn't wanna keep everyone hanging. :/

Tell me which one you guys prefer.