CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE (Part 2): See You Later

After the Student category of the Obstacle Course event finished, it was time for the awarding ceremony to begin. This year's awarding was a little special, as the one handing over the medals and trophies was none other than All Might himself.

One by one, Present Mic called the names of the people who won the third, second, and first places of the Student and Guest categories respectively. One by one and in order, their medals were given to them by the former no. 1 hero.

The last one to be called upon was the winner of the first place of the Guest category, who also received a special mention in their list of accomplishments that day.

"NOW FOR THE FIRST PLACE OF THE GUEST CATEGORY AND THE FIRST RUNNER TO FINISH THE COURSE IN HALF THE AVERAGE TIME, TENKO MIDORIYAAAAAA!!!" Present Mic enthusiastically presented.

The crowd went wild and began cheering, waiting for him to walk over to the front to receive his awards, but after about 30 seconds of cheering had passed and no Tenko was seen walking to the front, the cheering began to die down. Eventually, someone did begin walking over to the front, but it wasn't Tenko.

Izuku speedwalked his way over to the front where All Might and the other winners were waiting, trying to keep his head down in embarrassment.

The moment he got near All Might, he began to apologize and bow profusely.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry, All Might! I tried to get Tenko to come here but I couldn't force him to come! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Izuku continued to apologize.

All Might tried to tell Izuku that it was fine and he understood. In the end, they just compromised and gave Tenko's awards to Izuku instead to hand over to his older brother later on.

Izuku bowed and apologized repeatedly to All Might again before running past the crowd and over to where his older brother was waiting for him, who was satisfied that he was able to embarrass his little brother even if it was just for a little bit.

Once the awarding ceremony concluded, the crowd began heading towards the final event, the announcement and crowning of the winner of the beauty pageant.

However, on their way to the event, Izuku suddenly excused himself from his siblings.

"Hey, where are you going?" Tenko asked his little brother just before Izuku had the chance to run off.

"I just have to grab something. Don't worry, I'll catch up to you later!" Izuku said then he ran off.

Tenko just let out a sigh and he decided to let his little brother do whatever he needed to while he, Eri, and Adohira continued over to the coronation ceremony.

On their way to the venue, Tenko noticed that he was getting a lot of looks and stares from the people around them, which he attributed to the stunt his little brother pulled at the beginning of the race. Tenko just ignored them and avoided eye contact.

They eventually arrived at the coronation ceremony where one by one, the contestants were called forth again, then finally, it was time to reveal the results.

By a landslide, Nejire Hado from 3-A won the audience with her fairy-like performance with 40% of all votes going to her alone. In the end, Nejire was crowned the queen that year, with the last year's queen even being the one to hand her the crown and flowers.

A little after the ceremony, a school-wide announcement from the principal could be heard through the PA system, "Good afternoon, everyone. This is Principal Nezu of UA. I would like to say this year's UA Culture Festival has been a success. Thank you very much for attending, and we hope you all enjoyed the day. We hope to see you again in the next school year, but for now, this year's Bunkasai has come to an end."