CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-ONE: Arahabaki II

A loud explosion could be heard from where Izuku and Katsuki were last seen. Smoke and dust rose up to a shroom where the explosion came from. And from all that dirt, the two students came out flying away towards opposite directions. Both of them were covered in bruises and dirt, and were unconscious.

As Izuku flew, he slowly began to regain consciousness. His ears were ringing loudly to seemingly no end. He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't even see past the blurry blue color that encompassed his vision.

His body miraculously still seemed fine. He wasn't feeling an ounce of fatigue, rather, his body felt as light as a feather.

The light feeling managed to remove any semblance of alarm in his mind, and he began to slowly drift back to sleep.

"..."

Izuku suddenly heard a faint voice.

.

.

"..."

There it was again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"!!!"

Izuku's eyes snapped open, his mind and body were filled with energy and vigilance as he reactivated his Gravity Manipulation Quirk on himself and did a maneuver to catch his body mid-air and land vertically on the side of one of the structures at the grounds.

"!"

Izuku furrowed his brows as he activated Bird's Eye View and scanned the entire Ground Gamma.

His eyes went wide as he saw who he was looking for, and he immediately began preparing to launch himself halfway through the training ground.

Air began swirling around and towards his feet, black erratic lightning began appearing once again, and as Izuku closed his eyes, he deactivated Bird's Eye View. He instead focused his mind towards putting more weight and power towards the god of calamity.

Izuku crouched down as he opened his glowing green eyes, and as his fingers met the thick metal under his feet, it began to crumple and bend inwards and back under the weight it suddenly had.

Teal-colored lightning also appeared to surround him as the world seem to slow down all around. The breeze meeting his face almost felt non-existent at that moment.

It didn't even take half or quarter of a second before the greenet suddenly disappeared, and the metallic structure he once stood against went crashing to the ground.

A swirling storm of high-speed wind, and teal and black lightning ravaged through Ground Gamma from one side to the other.

The drones UA's principal had sent out was only able to capture a glimpse of the phenomena before the mere wind pressure knocked them out of their wind and caused them to malfunction.

The students and teachers hadn't even a clue as to what had just passed.

Izuku was going at tremendous speeds that he was about to break the sound barrier.

But the moment he saw the still-unconscious Katsuki, he immediately began to slow down and create a thick sheet of his Silkweave to cushion and catch his classmate, exactly as he maneuvered his body to send out a kick.

As soon as his sheet of Silkweave managed to catch Katsuki within itself, Izuku took one quick breath before he sent out his super move.

"ARAHABAKI!"

A large aggressive billowing ball of black shot out of the swirling storm, wreaking havoc in its path, destroying and decimating the structures that there were, leaving the area flat and level.

The swirling storm that held Izuku and Katsuki crashed onto the levelled plane, but the momentum they had attained was too much for them to come to a full stop at once, causing them to skip a few times off the ground, until finally they managed to stop to a halt as their bodies were practically embedded halfway down the dirt.

The two students managed to come out fine even after their crash. One of them was still unconscious, while one of them was on the brink of losing consciousness.

The student in green winced in slight pain as he momentarily opened his eyes to see if his classmate was fine, a wash of relief pouring over him as it seemed to be the case, before he closed his eyes again as the green in his hair finally returned and he heard that faint voice speak to him again.

"...d job...zuku..."

---

NOTES: I just realized. For someone who likes to play games with her readers and the characters in her story, I'm surprised I haven't utilized red herrings that much yet.

Also, I hereby give this arc its alternate title,
Izuku Showing Off His Quirks✨