𝟓𝟎𝐤 & (𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕) 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

april 10th 2020. i sat down at my computer and wrote one silly chapter that i thought no one would read.

the next day, april 11th, i released it.

no one read it. no one read it for another a week. that was until, beth, liz and kassie commented. telling me they loved the book so far and that just made me the happiest person alive. it motivated me and i just couldn't stop writing after that.

i was stressed, tired of being stuck at home with my hot mess of a family, and in desperate need of finding a way out. a way out of reality.

and so this book was born.
april 11th, 2020.

it's been almost year since then and this book hit 50k reads!!🥺

wow, i'm in tears. 
this silly little fan fic is filled with so many memories.

just rereading both books, i can see my growth and its honestly mind blowing.

ahh, okay before i cry even more, i just wanted to say thank you.
thank you to every single person who has read this, who's voted or commented.

thank you, you don't understand how much it means to me, seriously.

i don't think i would be half the person i am today w out y'all - and i know it's silly, but you've become a huge part of my life.

you've made me happy on days where i felt like giving up.
days where i just needed people to talk to, and you were immediately there by my side.

every single of you are the best friends i have ever made.

y'all have my whole heart.

-amari🤍