𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

6:30 a

6:30 a.m. Monday.

Damn it, I forgot to change my alarm to 7:30 a.m. I'm going to Elena and Alex's school now, a catholic school. My mom is Catholic and my dad is Christian, so you can imagine the confusion. They both praise God, but I decided to not be religious.

Plus, who am I supposed to believe when there are SO many religions out there? I don't know, maybe that's just me. All I know is, I'm transferring to a completely different environment. Public school and private school are two whole different worlds.

Anyways, I hate how their school is required uniforms. I use my clothes as a way of self expression, and now I can't even do that. Besides that, I get up and get ready. I get dressed into my uniform and do my hair.

I walk out of my room to see Schneider talking to a random lady on the couch. I assume it's one of his one-night stands. "Uh, hey, Schneider." I hold in my laugh.

"Oh, hey Bianca. This is Lola." Schneider introduced her to me.

"Oh, the girl you learned Salsa Dancing for?" I go into the kitchen and pull out some bread.

"Uh, yeah." Schneider scratches the back of his neck as Lola gets up and grabs her things. "So, when can I see you next?" He asks her.

"I'm moving to Texas." She blurts out, "Like tomorrow." She's a terrible liar. I put my toast in the toaster and wait for it.

"Oh, okay. So, goodbye?" Schneider opens the door for her. This is the most awkward thing to watch. I laugh once she's out the door. "Man, I'm gonna miss her."

"Don't worry, Schneider. I'm sure you'll see her around L.A." I laugh even more, "Bro, she was lying. That's how one-night stands are. At least in this case, it was a three-night stand and a Salsa dance."

"Aw man! I thought this was a sign for me to marry her." Schneider pouts. I tell him every things alright and we hear a knock at the door. His face lights up, "She might be back!" He runs to the door. It's Alex. Schneider frowns, "You're not Lola."

"Uh yeah, I didn't think so." Alex agrees with him and walks in. "Bianca, are you excited for your first day?" He asks me. My toast popped up and I went over to grab it.

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Mostly nervous, pero, that's okay." I spread some peanut butter on my toast. "I'm not too excited about the uniforms, though."

"You'll get used to them. At least you can wear whatever shoes and do your hair however you want." Alex tries to make me feel better. Then he huffs, "And you can wear makeup. Like Elena, she's wearing ten pounds of makeup and thirty pounds of fake smile." I laugh and start eating my toast.