𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Saturday

Saturday. March.

I was sitting with Lydia at the table, asking for advice. I have a crush on a boy I met three weeks ago and I have no idea what to do. I'm actually hanging out with Alex sometime in the next hour. Well, Alex, Rachel, Hugo, Jauquin, Finn and Paige. Finn's an asshole and Paige doesn't even try to talk to me, so I'm not too excited.

"So... You like this boy?" Lydia asks me. No, I didn't tell her it was Alex, she would definitely tell him. I nod. "So why haven't you told him you like him? I'm sure he would- Hold on." Her phone rings. "Hello?"

It's Pen, "Mami, the story of how you and Papi met."

"Cuba, 1958." She says very dramatically. Oh this will take a minute. She tells the very romantic story of how her and Berto met. Wow, I'm in tears.

"Thanks, Mami."

"Claro, but I have to go, Bianca's a mess." She turns to me. I look like I just watched Five Feet Apart and The Notebook in the same night. She ends the calls. "Anyways, I'm sure this boy will like you too. I mean you're a smart, beautiful, young girl. Right, Papito?" I turn and see Alex leaning against the kitchen counter. When'd he even get there?

"Yeah, definitely." Alex smirks. "So, who do you like, Bianca?"

"Um... A guy." I say, my cheeks start burning up.

"Hmm, alright. Anyways, lets get going, I think they're waiting for us at the arcade." Alex grabs his phone off the counter. I grab my bag and put my phone in my pocket. Me and Alex give Lydia a kiss on the cheek and head out.

"Okay, so did they decide between the arcade and the bowling alley?" I ask him as I take my phone out to text Schneider to tell him I'm heading out.

"Yeah, I think they're all going over to Finn's house." Alex starts walking. What?

"But you told your mom that we're going to the arcade." I follow behind him.

"It's fine, she won't find out. She hasn't found out about Life 360 yet." He assures me. Oh that's a relief. If my parents found out about life 360, I would've never had time to see Daniel, not that my parents would care enough to notice.

"So what should I tell Schneider?" I ask him as we make our way out of the building. "And how far is Finn's house? Especially since we're going on foot."

"Um, you're gonna tell Schneider exactly what I told my mom. And his place is like four minutes away from here."

Man, I felt bad about lying to Schneider, but what was I supposed to do now?